Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE: SEASON ONE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    I regret nothing with fighting against that fear set up!
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Challenger varis vs gym leader yoda

This match was pretty straight forward not many tricks happened just a balanced team that focussed on damage and it did it well.

In the end he came out on top and won the vlok badge, congrats

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Chris vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 2-0 to Gym Leader
    Comment: Another close battle. I had think long term to maneuver around your team. GG, dude!
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Challenger jdunn vs leader yoda

Not much to say about this battle his team was great and he won

Nice job

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by crosawood View Post
    I regret nothing with fighting against that fear set up!
    You did very well at adapting after that first turn. Chandelure just happened to be the ghost my team is most equipped to fight since I compensate against Fire normally and had a Dark type immediately available.

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    I would like to apply for the flying position please
    Last edited by jdunn073; 01-21-2016 at 09:07 PM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm a bit nervous, But. I'd like to try for the Electric Gym leader. HOWEVER, I dont want to waste anyone's time as I don't completely have a team yet. I'm just learning Natures and whatnot. I can try for Season 2 if that would be better while I train a team. You guys seem fun. And I am on...alot. ☺No hard feelings if you guys say no.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    For those interested in joining the league, I appreciate your enthusiasm. Please send PMs to myself or Neko for more information or to get the application process started.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Chris (Crosa) vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 0-2 to Gym Leader
    Comment: An excellent attempt. Temperance had me VERY worried, and would've swept me if Nova had been slower after the Sticky Web. I always enjoy our battles. Looking forward to challenge #4!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Challenger Jordan vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: (unsure) Gym Leader wins
    Comment: This battle was intense. Neither side was giving up and we were both trying to pull through. Near the end there were some mind games but we both did our best with what we had. Very good match. GG, Jordan!

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Jordan vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 5-0 to challenger
    Comment: This battle was pretty straight forward. Jordan was focused and he did what he had to do. There were mistakes on my part which cost me later on in the match but I did what I could. GG Jordan!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Aaron defeated me....
    X6SG-WWWW-WW3E-EDCT
    There is the video if anyone wants to watch it
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Geo (Shintaro Kisaragi) vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 2-0 to Challenger
    Comment: Something of a wacky match, with at least half my team, and one of his pokes all doing absolutely nothing but fainting. Well played.

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Chris (Crosa) vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 0-4 to Gym Leader.
    Comment: Solid choices were made on both sides, ultimately my tough pokes outlasted his. I look forward to your next challenge!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Chris vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 0-2 to challenger
    Comment: At first I was still in my 1st team mode and forgot I'd changed mega, but reflecting back on it, Chris' own mega was the perfect counter/revenge killer to my former mega. It was nicely played. GG

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger Jordan v Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 0-2 to challenger
    Comment: Tbh, it would have been a clean 5-0 sweep for Jordan had I not got a crit on a Dragonite. Even with that, I made the biggest choke this season in trying to over predict. It was stupid, but Jordan played well and it all evened out in the end. Well deserved victory. GG
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    [B]Challenger Digil VS. Leader Jordan
    [B] Result 5-0 in gym leaders favor

The battle started out in his favor he caught me off guard with a different set i wasnt use to however i was able to play around a rough start and set up a 6 mon sweep overall it was a good battle

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    I realized I've been neglecting to post here since the Battle Central went live. I've had 2 challenges from Digi. Challenge one ended 1-0 in my favor, challenge two ended 2-0 in my favor. They were both good battles, and I'm looking forward to the next challenge.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger justin vs. Leader jordan

Result: 5-0 in leaders favor

This was a good battle very stally on both sides early on eventually i was able to bring in magma dragun and clean up the game. Good job looking forward to the rematch

- - - Updated - - -

Challenger garrett vs. Leader jordan

Result: 4-0 in leaders favor

I had alot of fun this battle it was a different team than i was use to garret having my wildcard did alot of work and helped me setup a nice mini sweep with my reckless great game garrett im looking forward to our next one soon