Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE: SEASON ONE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Digi vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 0-3 to challenger
    Comment: Digi used a really cool team. I honestly had no idea what to expect and was really caught off guard. Nicely played and GG!
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 10
    These two battles happend about 4 days ago sorry i am just now getting around to posting them on here

Champion bane vs. Leader jordan
    Result 1-0 in gym leaders favor

This was a very tough battle bane almost beat me a number of times but i was able to bring it back through a lot of switching and wearing his team down he is a very good battler and there is a reason he is the current champion

- - - Updated - - -

Gym leader coby vs. Gym leader jordan
    This was a leader vs leader match result 2-0 in my favor he was out playing me early on and had me beat until he mis played and i was able to setup a sweep very good battle

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I know I'm a bit late here for one of these updates, but I'd like to welcome Jordan (Jdunn) to the League as our new Flying Gym Leader. I'd also like to welcome back Tammie who now leads the Bug Gym. Best of luck to both of you!
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    I know I'm a bit late here for one of these updates, but I'd like to welcome Jordan (Jdunn) to the League as our new Flying Gym Leader. I'd also like to welcome back Tammie who now leads the Bug Gym. Best of luck to both of you!
    One question... How many more rec battle must thou do?
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    @Taekwondo I'll pm Neko and see what he says.

League Update:
    For those of you challenging the E4, both Neko and Kyle will not be around this week. I'll be temporarily taking Neko's place until the weekend, and KB will be covering for Kyle until he gets his team sorted.
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Gym Leader Tammie vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 3-0 to Gym Leader Robin
    Comment: This battle was incredibly intense. It honestly could have gone either way, but the ultimatum came down to one of my pokemon surviving on 1 hp which swung the momentum in my favor. Still was a tough battle to the very end. GG Tammie!
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    SabreWolf vs Gym Leader KB
    Result: 2-0 to challenger
    Comment: This was a good Double battle. I did some mistakes that could have probably saved me some trouble later in the match but I still managed to hold on. Swaggy's team was well equipped and he knew what to do on the exact situations. Very good battle, GG Swaggy!

- - - Updated - - -

Psst bro, you should update the Gym Leaders list with our current names. Coby, Damian, You and I need changes

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    Challenger Chris (crosawood) vs Gym Leader Garrett (Steel)
    Result: 0-2 to Gym Leader
    Comment: A pretty good battle. I was getting a little worried near the middle of it, but Katherine managed to pull me through the last few threats. Looking forward to your next challenge Chris!

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Challenger Garrett vs Gym Leader Robin
    Result: 1-0 to gym leader
    Comment: This really came down to the wire. We both got 1 instance of hax on one another so it was pretty even in that respect. Had you used a STAB move on my wc, this battle could have been a lot different. GG
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Hey throwing this out here. I will be inactive for a few days while I wait to get a replacement 3ds
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by crosawood View Post
    Hey throwing this out here. I will be inactive for a few days while I wait to get a replacement 3ds
    Alright, let me know when you will start to be inactive. Also, you might want to change to signature quote a bit as you are no longer the Champ.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I would like to challenge the Pokébay League. I would also like to challenge all 12 Gym Leaders before the Elite 4 (11 leaders if 12th isn't ready by my 11th badge.) Is that ok Thorne?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    That's awesome, Sonic! Make sure you're familiar with all the rules. You can either find League members on chatbox or pm/vm them through their respective links on the first post. Best of luck
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish to challenge and move forward to reach my goal of becoming a gym leader

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 10
    We're glad to hear it Killaking. The first step is to start challenging Leaders. Access our League Battle page for access to the Battle Requests.

Steel-Type Gym Leader, Holder of the COBALT BADGE
    "Allow me to test your mettle against my Steel-type pokemon!"