Thread: completing my pokédex - shiny raikou - free items with trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post completing my pokédex - shiny raikou - free items with trade

hey everyone. i'm willing to breed any of the pokémon i have and trade it with you for a pokémon that is not on my pokédex. i haven't caught that many considering so it'll be easy for you. help me, help you ! if you want one of my un-breedable ones (ditto, legendaries), i'll have to make a special exception and the pokémon you trade me has to be one that i really, really want. if you want one of my evolved pokemon, please comment and ask. i may be able to give it to you.

here is what i've caught so far : http://www.pokebay.com/my-pokedex/15297-N03L/Gen-4

also the pokémon i'm really looking for right now are : squirtle, cyndaquil, relicanth, snorunt, froslass, totodile, and torchic.

note that i own soul silver (can't trade to or from black and white one or two). my friend code is 4685-7981-1451 and i'm noel. pm me and i'll message back. i have the right to deny a trade if i feel like it and no hacked pokémon please. thank you.

i'm also willing to trade items as well. with each trade you make with me, you can choose one of the following items (complimentary) :

berries : lum, leppa, razz, pomeg, kelpsy, qualot, hondew, cornn, nomel, pamtre, occa, passho, wacan, rindo, chople, kebia, shuca, payapa, tanga, charti, babiri, micle, custap

items : silk scarf, wide lens, oval stone, leaf stone, nugget, zoom lens, metronome, tm-endure, tm-silver wind, tm-flash cannon, tm-charge beam,

pokéballs : heal ball, friend ball, level ball, net ball, ultra ball, repeat ball, premier ball, fast ball, timer ball, moon ball, quick ball, lure ball

some might be in limited supply so first come, first serve.

one more thing, i have a legit shiny raikou that is up for grabs. i need a shiny in return though and possibly a legendary.

my shiny raikou -
    info : rash nature, likes dry food, pressure ability, level thirty, good endurance
    stats : attack 56, defense 58, special attack 83, special defense 63, speed 74, hp 101
    moves : zap cannon, aura sphere, extremespeed, and weather ball

thanks for reading !

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a relicanth for you

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    great, i'll message you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill trade with you