Thread: LF: Top 100% Battlers [CLOSED]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8

LF: Top 100% Battlers [CLOSED]

Are you the very best..? The very best like no one ever was? Or perhaps you're not the one...

Calling out all Pokemon trainers to stand right for battle. I am here to announce that the Pokemon League has just begun a new season and we're ready to take on challengers once again. Whether you're a casual battler just looking for fun or a competitive battler searching for the battle of your life, give the League a try. I can assure you'll either have a blast or be blasted away! Click this link to check us out!

- - -

Also, I am holding a small contest for those interested. The first challenger of the League to obtain 8 badges will receive a shiny Pokemon to congratulate their effort. Here's what you can win:

shiny_litwick_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d71fn61.png

Shiny Litwick

"Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns."

Female
    Flash Fire ability
    Timid nature

Heat Wave
    Captivate
    Clear Smog
    Acid Armor

- - -

Think you have what it takes? We will be waiting!
    Last edited by Ash; 01-23-2016 at 05:27 PM.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    The litwick will be mine!
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I already asked to challenge 8 gyms and so far like 3 or 4 have responded
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    This giveaway is now OVER.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog