Thread: nintendo worlds website

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

nintendo worlds website

is anyone on pokebay use to go to nintendoworlds.com if so can u tell me if the site has closed down?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am also looking for the same queries.
    Last edited by stharocks77; 01-15-2017 at 02:36 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know this is late by now, but my quick trip to google brought me this message:
    "For those wondering, unfortunately the NW forum is gone and will not be returning in the form it once was. There is a chance a new site/forum will become available and we will let you all know if this happens but for now we have a skype group and subreddit for our members to keep in touch. I know things have been silent for a long time and for that I am sorry. I noticed a few people questioning the status of the site and decided to make this post.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Wiipals/
    You may request to be added to the NW Chat skype group here if you aren't already in it."

This was found on their facebook page.