Thread: Looking for 2 pokemons

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for 2 pokemons

Could anyone breed me a Sylveon and Umbreon please?
    I would reaaaaaaally appreciate it

I just bought Pokemon and new to the game.

thank youu <3

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 1
    Sure when do you need them?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    any time you are free i am ok with it

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    You can't breed Umbreon and Sylveon. By that I mean that they won't be ones hatching from the egg. When you breed any evolution of Eevee, the Pokemon egg will have an Eevee inside, therefor you can't hatch an Umbreon, or Sylveon or any other evolution of Eevee.

I have bred Eevee before and I have 2 spare ones that I can trade to you, if you would like.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could give you a shiny umbreon if you want