Thread: What are you willing to give for a Froakie with Protean ability?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What are you willing to give for a Froakie with Protean ability?

Hello,would you please tell me what would you give me in return to a Froakie with Protean as its ability? Thanks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Just to make sure, YOU are the one trading the Froakie with Protean, correct? (Your post confused me a little)

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Køga View Post
    Just to make sure, YOU are the one trading the Froakie with Protean, correct? (Your post confused me a little)
    Yes,of course ^_^

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Majora View Post
    Yes,of course ^_^
    Well then, just to answer your question, I am not willing to give anything for a Froakie with Protean because I do not need a Froakie with Protean.

But I do hope you can find a good trading partner!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yayy...thank you

- - - Updated - - -

But not necessarily needing you to trade,what would you give for it if you wanted it?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Majora View Post
    Yayy...thank you

- - - Updated - - -

But not necessarily needing you to trade,what would you give for it if you wanted it?
    I would try to give something the other person is looking for.