Thread: Starter Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Starter Giveaway

i have the following starters for the giveaway:
    10 Turtwigs
    10 Snivys
    10 Totodiles
    10 Torchics
    10 Piplups
    10 Fennekins
    and 10 Charmanders
    How to get:
    1: Add me my freind code is: 4184-2975-8968
    2: catch a pokemon with the name of the starter you want
    3: invite me to a trade and show me the pokemon (Example: a gloom named piplup)
    4: You should get the starter (if i dont show it that means all of them are gone)

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot to add i also have:
    10 Froakies
    and 10 Chikoritas

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Is there anything special about these starters? Like do they have egg moves, good natures or hidden abilities?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the moves are:
    Piplup: pound
    Totodile: Leer, Crunch,Ice punch, Aqua Jet
    Chikorita: Tackle, Growl
    Charmanders: Scratch, Growl, (one has Dragon Pulse im giving away)
    Fennekins: Scratch, Tail whip,
    Torchic's: Scratch,Growl
    Turtwigs: Tackle
    Snivy: Tackle
    (the froakies have not been hatched yet but one has pound,Growl, and Protean)
    (also if you want a certain Abilitiy or nature tell me what one you want and ill get it for you)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I think if you want to gain more attention to this then maybe adding egg moves and having nice natures and abilities ready would be more convenient for people. Also an easier way to distribute mons without adding FC's is to use the GTS

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    eh, i just made this so people are rewarded for looking at this Giveaway if they are missing one of these starters.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    The starters are pretty common and easy to get nowadays. It would really help your giveaway if these starters were somewhat special from what is already out there in the GTS and trading forums. If people aren't interested in what you're offering, they won't message you for a trade, unfortunately. But I hope your giveaway goes well!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does piplup have defiant?