Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Regions??? Predictions

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New Regions??? Predictions

All of the main regions of the Pokemon World are based off of real world areas. Everyone knows this.
    (Don't believe me? http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...ad/Regions.png )

Kanto --> Kanto, Japan
    Johto --> Kansai, Japan
    Hoenn --> Kyushu, Japan
    Orre --> Arizona, USA
    Sinnoh --> Hokkaido, Japan
    Unova --> New York City, USA (Burroughs and surrounding cities) Link: http://youtu.be/-Thg7lykIDc

Lemme know what ya'll think!
    Where do you think the next generation region should be based off?
    Last edited by Exflar; 03-03-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Philippines!
    Yeah!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Philippines!
    Yeah!
    I'm from there but no...that picture is Japan.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    You're from the Philippines?!?!!?
    You'll get a Pm in 30 seconds.
    lol

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree, I totally think they should base a region off of PI.

There would be volcanoes, beaches, islands, hillsides, ocean cliffs etc.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be very disappointed if Australia didn't make an appearance as a region in the Pokemon games (In case you didn't know I'm from Australia). It's so isolated from other countries and has been for so long that animals that live here are completely different to animals found elsewhere in the world. This example of natural evolution is perfect for the Pokemon games to introduce a whole new set of Pokemon and the isolated nature perfectly explains why previous games don't have those Pokemon available

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know a gay that is phillipine and he is also racist
    so everyone else from there is ok?

Sting Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    Um..... Yes?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    I would be very disappointed if Australia didn't make an appearance as a region in the Pokemon games (In case you didn't know I'm from Australia). It's so isolated from other countries and has been for so long that animals that live here are completely different to animals found elsewhere in the world. This example of natural evolution is perfect for the Pokemon games to introduce a whole new set of Pokemon and the isolated nature perfectly explains why previous games don't have those Pokemon available
    I totally agree as well Australia and NZ could be one of the most 'exotic' pokemon regions! Geographic isolation is something that the directors barely touched upon (Unova being the first).

Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    Uh yeah. You really shouldn't judge an entire population based on one person you know.
    And besides, nothing's wrong with being gay. But racism is wrong.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    I totally agree as well Australia and NZ could be one of the most 'exotic' pokemon regions! Geographic isolation is something that the directors barely touched upon (Unova being the first).

Uh yeah. You really shouldn't judge an entire population based on one person you know.
    And besides, nothing's wrong with being gay. But racism is wrong.
    gay is WRONG since im a dude RASISM is worse

Sting Guest
    .......??

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well everyone is entitled to love whomever they wish. After all, America is the land of the free .
    I mean yeah I'm a guy, I love women. No big deal.
    I wouldn't want a whole bunch of people telling me I'm wrong.

ANYWAY. I'd rather hear your opinions on the thread topic.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    go to europe with pokemon

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Europe would be pretty interesting, I can see the Alps and the Ural mountain ranges as a region landmark.

If it was strictly Mediterranean Europe, that would be beautiful too Italy, Greece, south France.

Actually, some cities in the Pokemon World are based on European Cities:
    Alto Mare (pokemon movie 5): Venice, Italy
    Sootopolis City: Santorini, Greece
    Eindoak (movie 14: Mont San Michele, France
    Crown City (movie 13): Amsterdam, Nederlands
    Alamos Town (Movie 10): Granada, Spain

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    go to USA or hawaii

hawii is part of the USA so