Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Regions??? Predictions

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the planet that deoxys is from would be awesome sauce

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbenbass View Post
    the planet that deoxys is from would be awesome sauce
    agreed

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Europe sounds better.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Europe sounds better.
    thats what i said

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    thats what i said
    too.

: lol

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I'd rather see all of the pokemon world before exploring the other planets :P

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Europe would be awesome! Not sure if they should make any regions look like UK though but everywhere else is fine. I mean it would be awesome if they could include swimming (not surfing) in rivers or lakes.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ireland would be funny as there would be only 2 cities and the rest are all towns! but realistically id love to see one set in Aus/Nz
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victinishine97 View Post
    Europe would be awesome! Not sure if they should make any regions look like UK though but everywhere else is fine. I mean it would be awesome if they could include swimming (not surfing) in rivers or lakes.
    well as you know in almost or all games there are swimmers swimming around while we could
    and while their at that they should let us have some drivable cars and jail and maybe free walk

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol well Surfing was implemented in order to prevent you from getting to ahead in the game. I'm pretty sure they'd keep the HMs. On a side note, HMs in Black and White could be used without any Gym Badge requirements.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    well as you know in almost or all games there are swimmers swimming around while we could
    and while their at that they should let us have some drivable cars and jail and maybe free walk
    Letting 10 year olds drive might not be the best option :P

But if you really want to play a pokemon game where you "free walk" and drive a Hover-Motorcycle, you should play Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    Letting 10 year olds drive might not be the best option :P

But if you really want to play a pokemon game where you "free walk" and drive a Hover-Motorcycle, you should play Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
    im 12 and i like driving cars like in gta or burnout

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And....do you actually drive a car to and from school?

Didn't think so.

Oh and to reply to what you said on the other thread about the "games not having hovercrafts":
    Pokemon Colosseum HoverBike: http://www.vtemulation.net/articles/...losseum-11.jpg
    Pokemon XD HoverMoped: http://i2.listal.com/image/430514/60...screenshot.jpg
    Last edited by Exflar; 03-03-2012 at 10:25 PM.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    And....do you actually drive a car to and from school?

Didn't think so.

Oh and to reply to what you said on the other thread about the "games not having hovercrafts":
    Pokemon Colosseum HoverBike: http://www.vtemulation.net/articles/...losseum-11.jpg
    Pokemon XD HoverMoped: http://i2.listal.com/image/430514/60...screenshot.jpg
    it would be cool cause all white has is this white trucks undrivable

Sting Guest
    I played BurnOut, and I was halfway on the finish line until my car exploded because of out of gas. :P