Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Regions??? Predictions

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haha of course they were undrivable, they wouldn't let 10-15 year olds drive trucks. That and driving would make "traveling" on a Pokemon journey pointless.
    Last edited by Exflar; 03-04-2012 at 05:01 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    Haha of course they were undrivable, they wouldn't let 10-15 year holds drive trucks. That and driving would make "traveling" on a Pokemon journey pointless.
    TRUCKS WOULD BE BOSS

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Sports Car would be BOSS

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    On Puerto Rico hell yeah! Nah PR could be a simple island for a mysterious new legendary pokemon xD
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Got to go with Bermuda Triangle.
    lol

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hawaii is apart of the US so yeah but anyway I think they'll base it how a place like the Carribeanns becasue they are like a chain of islands and you can travel through all the islands that have it's own gym or they could use Indonesia or Philiihipies(my bad cant spell words i barely use :P) it'll be awesome like a HUGE Hoenn region because of all the traveling to islands

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    I totally agree as well Australia and NZ could be one of the most 'exotic' pokemon regions! Geographic isolation is something that the directors barely touched upon (Unova being the first).

Uh yeah. You really shouldn't judge an entire population based on one person you know.
    And besides, nothing's wrong with being gay. But racism is wrong.

I agree but as I live in new zealand i beleve that they should be next on the list for region choice along with London

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Europe sounds better.

Yeah London or Paris...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Howevr where is almia based then exflar?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Doing New Zealand would be basically like doing a Vertical Kanto/Johto

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Note how I said, "All of the main regions.."
    Main meaning, only referring to the main games.

However, the Spin-Off series Regions (Almia, Fiore, Oblivia, Ranse, etc.) are a little more ambiguous...

Almia corresponds to the "tail end" of Hokkaido (possibly connected to South Sinnoh) and the Desert part would be the tip of Japan's main island.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok sorry but where is orre region?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin_Neko View Post
    Hawaii is apart of the US so yeah but anyway I think they'll base it how a place like the Carribeanns becasue they are like a chain of islands and you can travel through all the islands that have it's own gym or they could use Indonesia or Philiihipies(my bad cant spell words i barely use :P) it'll be awesome like a HUGE Hoenn region because of all the traveling to islands
    Well Oblivia is said to be based on the Hawaiian Islands

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Oh ok sorry but where is orre region?
    Uh...go back and re-read the very first post...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would say they should make one based on Germany. It would give trainers a new look, and places as well.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds