Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mew Codes;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mew Codes;

So Mew came out on my birthday :3c

My friends are helping me collect several codes so I can help people who cannot obtain a code.

A friend of mine who collects every single event (JPN, HONGKONG, UK, USA) told me AND gives me a heads up on events that Im able to obtain. He literally knows almost all the upcoming events beforehand (I don't really care about it unless its on serebii.net lol) so he's really dedicated to Pokemon and loves to collect every single event. [cough name an event and he has it and its legit too along with proof: picture, dates, and how he obtains it]

ANYWHO he told me Mew codes can be only obtain through USA & UK games/3ds (?)
    If you happen to have it.. Awesome!

But now be honest cuz I would like to help people who cannot get their hands on Mew.
    I know the codes are available in USA/UK so please state which one AND your reason why you should get one.
    I have about 3 codes atm (just used 2 for myself since I have XY&ORAS) Since its on-going until the 24th of Feb., I will (MAYBE) go out and get more codes for people if they need it.

Anywho just for further events (10 more to go; each month is a new legendary)
    3 more legendaries are codes from Gamestop so I may do another thread for codes.
    The other 3 legend codes are: Arceus, Darkrai, and Genesect.
    7 legend events are wifi so everyone has access to these
    The 7 are: Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta (in order starting from April-Decemeber)

^ PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME (My friend sent me this list and the dates for them so feel free to add/correct me!)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh PM me for the codes I suppose c:

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really need one plz been looking everywhere to get one and if i win thank you so much

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This isn't a giveaway/contest xD I'm giving out these codes for free :3c
    (just to those who arent able to go to Gamestop/far/etc.)

But I'll PM you the code, Bobby64!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i really want one. my first ever mew was in pokemon yellow. i haven't had one since. my cousin's been saying i have a mew. now i have to get one.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I've been stuck in classes seance the event started and go almost 7 days a week so I've had little time to get to a game stop. I finally had some time to go to a few but all the ones in my area are out already.
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Cranidos99 & @RingMasterJosh; I'll PM you guys!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have any foreign/UK codes? (Just curious) Have been busy at work lately doing tax returns & haven't had much time to do much else (accountants).

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sadly I dont 0: probably in the near future (since my friend is an event collector and trade events only)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Was wondering if I could get a mew event code? My problem is i literally have nobody to drive me to go to gamestop which is pretty far out from where I live which is pretty much the boonies. If not i understand completely thanks for your time.
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Cynfire c: I don't mind getting you a code as well but you'll be the 2nd person!
    Cranidos99 is first and you're second (:

I hope you can be patient for a few days because today and the following week, I'm going to be buzy.

My reason: My relatives came today for a celebration (Chinese New Year is tomorrow/1st day of Spring Semester) so we are doing the party today. I don't want to be rude and just leave so I doubt I'll be going to get some codes UNLESS.. My older brother is coming down (8hr drive) and if he is up for it, I MAY be able to leave and get codes with him (3+ depending if he brings his gf too) If I do, I will PM you two the codes. I can't make promises because the closest Gamestop I go to (a regular and almost everyone knows me) the manager gave me a lot of codes on my birthday and I already gave them out (some here and some to my online friends). I don't want to ruin my relationship with them haha so I'll be willing to go to other Gamestops when I have time (about 5-6 are around me in a way, but 2 are closest to me)

Thank you for understanding and I'll do my best to get codes (: Mew codes are still on-going until Feb. 24th but I don't know when is the expiration date tbh so yeah xD

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok thank you ^^ I collect events so this mew will be a nice addition to my collection which i plan on getting all of the events for this 20th anniversary
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have anymore

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you for reading, Cynfire (:

Atm no, I need to go to Gamestop and pick some up. Currently I can't because my Spring Semester just started and I'm loaded with assignments lol if you need one, I can get you one. BUT you have to be patient cuz I'm not able to go to Gamestop yet.

And just going to put it out there .3. If my Gamestop (close to my casa) runs out, I'm willing to drive to a further one to obtain codes. I won't want anyone to rush me, please.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 57 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have 2 UK Mew Codes to spare? I'd like to give 1 to my friend and the other for either me or another friend. It would be gladly appreciated
    Last edited by SuperShan52689; 02-17-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    Never give up! Trust your instincts! Listen to all my cheesy quotes!
    My friend code is 0104 - 2408 - 2818 and my in game name is Shahnawaz.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Hey btw I can give you a code that I got for this venxhero
    Add me!