Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The February Kanto Challenge 2016

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0

The February Kanto Challenge 2016

Welcome to the February Kanto Challenge Thread!

I'm Damian, and thinkin' of setting up a Tournament where you only use the first 149 Pokemon from the Kanto National Dex (Excluding Mewtwo & Mew).

All battles will be played in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You may bring in Pokémon from earlier games via Poké Transporter. All Pokémon above Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the match.

This competition uses Single Battle format.

All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.

Players may use Pokémon with National Pokédex number 1 through 151, with the exception of the following: Mewtwo and Mew.

A 60-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.

Held items are not allowed.

If you're interested in participating in the February Kanto Challenge Tournament, post in this thread or Private Message me of your participation.

The battles will begin from Saturday, February 20th. So make sure your completed teams are sent to KB and/or myself of your team, as you cannot change anything after you give in your team to one of us. They must be in to either KB or myself by the 17th February.

***Make sure to save videos of the battle and send to either KB (A s h) or myself (Corrin) so we can make sure both sides had given teams throughout*** No changing Pokemon allowed. Must be set teams throughout the Kanto Challenge.
    So far participating:

-Damian
    -Jordan
    -Neko
    -KB
    -Pokeman321
    -Yoda
    -Cynfire

First Round:

Cynfire automatically through since ThunderLord couldn't participate.

KB vs Neko

Jordan (W) vs Pokeman321 (L)

Yoda (L) vs Damian (W)

Second Round:

Damian Vs. Cynfire

Jordan Vs. KB or Neko

----------------------
    Kanto Challenge Losers Round 2

Yoda vs Pokeman321
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VictiniBlastDP; 03-07-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'll like to join
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    im in

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    If you want you can just add me as Cj if it's easier
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you add me to the list?
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I want in

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Id love to join in! But my issue is i need to breed raise all 6 new pokemon and get someone to transfer them to my omega ruby since all my good pokes are on x :/ since i know youll want to make it where i can record said battles edit()()() im going to enter this if you let me i can get my pokemon sent to my copy of oras
    Last edited by Cynfire; 02-09-2016 at 02:47 AM.
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynfire View Post
    Id love to join in! But my issue is i need to breed raise all 6 new pokemon and get someone to transfer them to my omega ruby since all my good pokes are on x :/ since i know youll want to make it where i can record said battles edit()()() im going to enter this if you let me i can get my pokemon sent to my copy of oras
    I will help with the transferring.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh thank you ^^ ill also after the tourney need my 6 pokemon back on my x game

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do believe that we are alright on each other friend list.
    mii: fabi

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah were on the friends list and my team is ready for transfer! ^^
    Last edited by Cynfire; 02-12-2016 at 04:38 AM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok pm me a time.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    On the beginning of the tourney i may not be here to battle on the 20th ill be abit busy but hopfully when i get back i can battle ^^
    Edit!: i can be here first day! My plans changed so yays! So gonna lose!!
    Last edited by Cynfire; 02-18-2016 at 06:16 PM.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I think I have to back out... Sorry!
    Add me!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's torney day!!!!