Thread: Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11

Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!!

TODAY IS SUPER BOWL SUNDAY WHICH IS THE DAY THAT THE POKEMON COMMERCIAL AIRS DURING HALF TIME!!!!!!!

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL AND WHEN THE COMMERCIAL WILL AIR PLZ DONT HESITATE TO ASK!!!!!
    Add me!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yes! I might not have cable, but Go Broncos! and I'll have to look up the commercial. Can't wait!

I just found out I Can watch the game! Yes!
    Last edited by Type: Null111; 02-07-2016 at 08:52 PM.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeShadow111 View Post
    Yes! I might not have cable, but Go Broncos! and I'll have to look up the commercial. Can't wait!

I just found out I Can watch the game! Yes!
    awesome! im going for the broncos too!

- - - Updated - - -

So the Broncos beat the panthers 10-24 (lol sorry kb) and the Broncos went home with the trophy so the super bowl is over and this thread may be closed
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    If the pokecommercials find their way to Youtube, could someone link them? I'd like to see 'em.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This was the only Pokemon commercial for the 20th anniversary (though it was a :30 edit of this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F46tGehnfo
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!