Thread: NEW POKEMON! GEN 7!?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

NEW POKEMON! GEN 7!?

A silhouette of a new Pokemon has been released in this month's CoroCoro magazine! The Pokemon itself has been named in Japanese as Magiana. Although nothing has been cofirmed by Nintendo, this image coupled with the name suggests Generation 7 games might be on the way.

Credit to Serebii for images and information which you can check out here: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

More info to come.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Woah... Cool!
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Update!

A full image of Magiana can be found here: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Magiana is set to feature in the new Pokemon Movie: Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana. Serebii suggests Magiana is a man-made Pokemon from over 500 years ago.
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hype train already going
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If this is so then I hope it's true. But I doubt it, hopefully I am wrong. Gen 7 should be on 2017, it would make sense. What I do believe would happen is getting a Pokemon Z with Mega Johto Starters and then possibly something like ORAS this year by using Diamond and Pearl and Platinum as a new ORAS. This my theory of course, and it makes sense too. Since is X and Y is kinda of a reboot and included Starters with Mega forms why not have Z be the new Johto but in the parts we didn't see in X and Y, and then why go further off since we know Nintendo HAS to make Mega forms for the 4th Gen starters and so forth and maybe even 5th Gen, but that is too soon and should take off by Gen 7. You don't need to agree with me but that's what I think will happen.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    If it means 7 gen - sure, I'll hype up. Because that means that there'll be other pokémon designs to see other than that atrocity.
    If it means a DLC pokémon for gen 6, oh man...not excited. I'm sorry but that thing just looks like R2D2 and Diancie had a baby. Also, we ALREADY HAVE MAN MADE POKÉMON. I really didn't want to be that person to say this but I'll say it anyway - are they seriously starting to run out of ideas this bad that they feel the need to recycle old ones?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I'm sorry but that thing just looks like R2D2 and Diancie had a baby.
    LOL I'm done xD gosh darn it Ultra, I can't unsee it x'D

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell Cranel View Post
    LOL I'm done xD gosh darn it Ultra, I can't unsee it x'D
    R2Diancie2 is best poké