Thread: Power Saving

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

Exclamation Power Saving

Recently there has been some debate over hacking and power saving (using power save to have a backup save file on your computer or to have multiple saves)
    There has been a list being compiled of known hackers. If you are not a hacker but own a power save for the reason mentioned above then please let us know in this thread so that you do not get placed on the list of known hackers. I myself am on this list and it's a good way to make sure people don't mistake you for someone who is trading hacked Pokemon due to a misunderstanding. Your support will help both yourself and the Poke'bay community. Thank you for your time and have a nice day. If you have any questions feel free to ask them below.
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Why am I on the list if I DONT hack Pokemon?
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    If you look there are 3 lists in total, the first is the most common, this would be people who ask others to do things such as clone and shinyfy their Pokemon. (this is the list you are currently on) this simply says yes you have openly contacted someone about getting a hacked pokemon from you. http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...iny-I-can-help!
    if you fallow that link you will see what i mean. this is not nesisarally a bad thing mind you it simply say yes you have traded for a hack or offered to trade for hacks. This doesn't mean you yourself are a hacker.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I first started out, I have received clones&hacks and traded them out (since I didn't want them) so I think this counts as well? c: I also inform the person (who I'm trading with) the details of the Pokemon of how I obtained it and such.
    Is there a link to see the list because I'm not seeing it xD

I do know a couple of people who owns PowerSave (not anymore on here due to inactive and others on Tumblr.)
    Tbh it would be weird if I was on it..? I don't own powersave (someone on Tumblr was offering me and willing to teach me all the ropes, but in the end I still consider it as hacks IMO) but it was tempting just a few months ago because I wanted to do it for the hackballs.

(Loveball HA Cyndaquil with eggmoves and so on) since I'd love to breed shinies with cute pokeballs and eggmoves. BR or not, its personally for me OR for a friend if it comes to that. Sadly I'm TERRIBLE with programs and never attempted. So yeah, I thought I should mention that! (:

Just to let people know, I don't accept/trade with people who offers clones/hacks in return. (I cut my circle down to a couple people: an Event Collector, Shiny Hunters, Shiny Breeders, & Friends who doesn't like shinies) AND lastly, if you have hackballs or rareballs, I'm happy to trade x3c Anything else, its probably for friends c:

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks so much! c:

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am considering asking for some (viable, mind you) hacks at some point, from those who offer these services, and also, I don't mind cloned/hacked pokemon being send to me in general. Should I be pre-emptively included to the lists mentioned, Josh?

Oh and, I do not use Powersave myself, I simply don't mind if I receive pokemon from it.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    we aren't the types of people who will place people on the list before actions are taken, that would be like firing someone for something they might do in the future. We are keeping an eye on the threads and those who ask for hacks so if we see you then yes you will be added. As for now however you will not yet be added to any of these lists unless you would like us to add you.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, considering that I am planning of making a hack request from those who provide them, it would put me in the list anyway. So I guess I should be put anyway, considering that this will help me and anyone I might be trading in the future to avoid confusion. It certainly won't do me any harm, would it? XD

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    No none at all, it simply keeps tabs on who is doing what so that those who don't want hacks are aware ahead of time, and those who do want hacks (such as your self) know who to ask.