Thread: 2.0 Trade;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

2.0 Trade;

Okay these are what I have left (trying to get rid of them)
    I know I have a thread already called Ven's Trade but there is a reason why I made this.
    An upgrade thread haha

[ S.Pokemon = Shiny Pokemon ] Just saying.

6IV Galileo's S.Rayquaza lvl 70 Mild (ORAS only)
    Galileo's S.Rayquaza lvl 70 Impish (ORAS only)
    6IV S.Reshiram lvl 60 Timid ORAS-born [ OT: Tyson & ID: 06969 ]
    6IV JPN S.Salamence lvl 100 Lonely no Pentagon [ID: 40200] Clone
    5IV S.Zoroark lvl 35 M Lax no Pentagon [ OT: Soul & ID: 28273 ]
    6IV Cresselia lvl 100 Bold no Pentagon [ OT: Chris & ID: 01504 ]
    6IV Reshiram lvl 50 Timid no Pentagon [ OT: Ninja & ID: 28352 ]
    6IV S.Rotom lvl 82 Modest KB +curedPokerus [ OT: 1nverD & ID: 47822 ]

6IV S.Entei lvl 100 Adamant ORAS-born [ OT: Serra & ID: 00866 ]
    JUN2015 Dragonite lvl 55 F Sassy with Lum Berry
    JPN Wonderland Darkrai lvl 89 Naive
    6IV S.Deoxys lvl 52 Sassy +Pokeus [ OT: JRaptor & ID: 24483 ] Clone

What I'm looking for/Interested in;
    - Rareballs
    - Hackballs
    Items
    - Sun Stone
    - Dusk Stone
    - Thunder Stone
    - Shiny Stone
    - Moon Stone
    Mega Stones
    - Beedrillite
    - Diancite
    - Galladite
    - Lopunnite
    - Swampertite
    *You can offer shinies (but please state: Lvl, Gender, Ability, Pokeball, KB/ORAS-born)

Okay here is the reason for this thread:
    My friend, the Event Collector, is giving me events (such as Jirachi, Victini, Meloetta, Shaymin, etc.) only because I want the desire natures for them. [ EX. Adamant/Jolly/Modest Victini ]
    EVEN though he already gave me all the events that I already have (since we traded in the past) and I'll be getting seconds.. I may consider putting them up for trade (not setting up a trade, so must check here if you're intereted).
    PLUS my friend wants to own all the legends (I gave away my Shaymin, Celebi, Meloetta, Keldeo, etc for free) and I'm going to ask for a replacement (Event Collector and I are on excellent terms lol)

If you are looking for a specific event, just read the list when I post it (: And don't ask me for one OR ask me to ask HIM for one if it's not the one you are looking for.

*Shinies: The reason I don't ask for shinies in return is because I already have the ones I wanted/going to MM for one when I have time. If you really want to trade, go to my Ven's Trade and look at my list of interest.

Remember: Be kind and patient. I'm literally trading you "hard to get" legends/events just for rareballs, stones, and a few Mega Stones. (heck, I even traded my Victini for a Premierball lol only in ORAS since I have to buy 10 Pokeballs everytime and I really need those Premiers for my S.Legends that I'm going to SR)

I know, its kinda long but keep reading!

I also have random shinies & somewhat breeding service that I may offer.
    For those, I'll probably ask for: Eggmove Pokemons, Premiers, and Heartscales.
    Breeding Service
    - 5IVs with desire nature, ability & type of Pokeball (eggmove pokemon with Premier/Heartscale)
    - 5IV with desire nature & ability (eggmove pokemon)
    - 5IVs (Premiers/Heartscales)
    SPECIAL MOMENT: When I'm breeding your Pokemon for better IVs/extra and I HAPPEN to hatch a Shiny, it will automatic be yours (if Lady Luck is on my side xD) but if I do happen to hatch a shiny of your Pokemon, you will provide me a Pokemon with eggmoves along with desire nature, and attach an Premier/Heartscale.

For those who cannot trade with me
    If you have nothing from my list and shinies that I do not accept; I am willing to trade for a Request Pokemon.
    Request Pokemon: You will breed me a specific Female Pokemon with the desire nature and ability along with eggmoves and the pokeball she will be in. (Its going to help me with the breeding) Also attach a Heartscale. (Premierball for ORAS when it comes to it)

And Lastly!

Event Title | lvl | Nature | OT/ID (If the OT is in a foreign language, I may only post the ID]

I will update/post this thread with the events when I trade with the Event Collector c:
    Most of my events are in my Pokebank. Once I trade and get my desire nature event, I will start organizing my boxes and start listing them here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or send me a PM!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I have beedrillite and lopunnyite if you want
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the late reply (classes/assignments) and I recently got a Lopunnite from a friend c: What would you like for the Beedrillite, Taek?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Do you have any random shinies that you are willing to trade for it?
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I do (since I traded some event legends to a friend) and they're: Pikachu, Ralt, Porygon, and Beldum (They do not have the pentagon so they're from transferred games from Sinnoh)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'll take the ralts
    Add me!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay; I'll be on later today so hope you're on as well c: S.Ralts for the Beedrillite

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    K I'll be on later in the day too
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I couldn't get on here, but I was online on my game though lol oh well perhaps tomorrow around 7pm my time? (notice your location is Texas, so you're 2hrs ahead of me; two of my friends live in TX, thats how I know haha)

And I realize, I only have 1 Female S.Ralts Non-KB in a Quickball and I sorta am going to give it away to a new member on here. I'm sorry about that. Would you like any of the other ones? I also have a S.Solrock, also not Not KB and I think it has a Mild nature.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Okay I understand and that will be a okay time and I'll take the S.Solrock
    Add me!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, I'll be moving the Solrock to my ORAS so hopefully we can trade tomorrow if you're free

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Okay!
    Add me!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Already done c: so let me know whenever you're available

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you still have them?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Which ones? .3.