Thread: Anime Idea

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Anime Idea

I recently watched a YouTube video that pretty much said that if Serena and Ash were to actually get together, the anime would theoretically come to an end. However, I had an idea that if the writers of the anime actually end Ash's journey with him and Serena getting together. Then the anime picks up again an x amount of years later with Serena and Ash's kid going out on his own journey.

This was an idea that I just recently had. I don't know if anyone else thought of this before, but I would like to hear what everyone else has to say about this idea.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I say... NO!!!! I mean I love shipping ash x Serena but ending their journey... NOO!!!!
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    This goes against my OTP so no.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    As long as the new protagonist is nothing like ash I'd be ok

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bump. I support this great idea. But I would like to add on to it if that's okay ��

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I share the same thoughts with you.