Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopes and dreams for the new games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    More gym options would be cool. The game has like maybe 15-20 gyms and we can pick which 8 we wanna go to, so we can discuss different gym battling experiences and stuff. And they don't have to be in any special order. They'll level up in difficulty depending on what order we battle them in.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 10
    I agree with the majority of the things said so far, I would also say for a Difficulty option or just make the game harder, in my opinion the game is getting easier or easier, or is that because im getting older...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DCtheLucario View Post
    I agree with the majority of the things said so far, I would also say for a Difficulty option or just make the game harder, in my opinion the game is getting easier or easier, or is that because im getting older...
    Pretty much the only reason I find the newest games hard is that I need to keep my pokémon under the level limit until they start disobeying me. I no longer avoid trainers cause they're hard to beat, I avoid them so I won't get too much EXP. Even with EXP share off I still have this problem.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I REALLY want a way to get ash greninja

Also in the anime the woman was talking about his greninja also in the manga similar stones are in it and they fuse into Pokemon making them different looking

I would love to have a way to get shiny zygarde final form for free like they did in hg/ss with shiny gyrados

Also one last thing NO MORE SHINY/EVENT LOCK I think that idea was stupid in the first place US got lots of shinies in black/white now in XY/ORAS Japan has everything

- - - Updated - - -

Also we need mega

Weavile
    Victini
    Hg/ss starters
    Black/white starters
    Mismagius
    Dragonite
    Gliscar
    And Ho-oh/Lugia
    Last edited by bobby64; 06-17-2016 at 12:43 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 1
    Walking with pokemon and the bug catching contest

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    One thing I'm like 99% sure they won't do in the new game but hopefully, maybe, in the future;
    You start your adventure and you can go anywhere, and the area difficulty would change depending on your process.
    If you went to Route 1 first, you'd encounter Rattata's level 2-5, but if you went there last, you'd find level 50 Raticates.
    You could challenge the gyms in whatever order you like. If you went to Gym X first, you'd have to fight a Pidgey and a Pidgeotto around level 10-20, but if it was the last gym you're challenging you'd be against like Altaria, Pidgeot and Talonflame etc. leveled 50-70.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    One thing I'm like 99% sure they won't do in the new game but hopefully, maybe, in the future;
    You start your adventure and you can go anywhere, and the area difficulty would change depending on your process.
    If you went to Route 1 first, you'd encounter Rattata's level 2-5, but if you went there last, you'd find level 50 Raticates.
    You could challenge the gyms in whatever order you like. If you went to Gym X first, you'd have to fight a Pidgey and a Pidgeotto around level 10-20, but if it was the last gym you're challenging you'd be against like Altaria, Pidgeot and Talonflame etc. leveled 50-70.
    I like that idea too

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midna View Post
    I just want the option to have Pokemon follow us.. And bringing back the Pokeathlon.. And bringing back Apricorn balls.. Yeah I loved HGSS a lot xD
    I agree the Pokeathlon was pretty interesting and fun. Not a fan of Pokemon Contests, Musicals, or all that random side stuff in the past. The Pokeathlon is different and pretty fun and I'd like to see it redone better perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the Starters and I love the Region. I want there to be more life in the Alola Region then there was in Kalos. I want it to be as open as possible and to be somewhat difficult again. The Islands are already diverse and seem much bigger then in the full map with lots to do. As for the Pokemon I hope they give us more new pokemon then what they gave us in Kalos. I like having the older pokemon but I'm excited to capture and train all the new pokemon and see what they can do. I want new Megas too so I can recapture and train some older pokemon. Also Alola Region NEEDS a Fire Dancer and a Tiki pokemon considering the region is based on Hawaii.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want there to be more life in the Alola Region then there was in Kalos. I want it to be as open as possible and to be somewhat difficult again. The Islands are already diverse and seem much bigger then in the full map with lots to do.
    Second this. A more open world would certainly be a step away from the pokémon we're used to, but I wouldn't be against it. I liked finding side stuff like riding the skiddos. I know the main thing still is battles, but I'd like to see some diversity.

Also, to add to the pokémon we need list; Hummingbirds.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 4
    We should have two teams, like Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire did.
    Greninja was here

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love Pokemon, they are very diverse and I'm collecting it is really cute too