Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopes and dreams for the new games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb Hopes and dreams for the new games

For anyone who got the reference in the title, I love you. May you be filled with determination on your journey.

Anyhow! What's everyone's hopes for the new games/possibly 7th generation? What kind of pokémon designs do you want?

A similar thread to give everyone some ideas: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...ok%E9mon-games

All I'm hoping for right now is a cute water type pokémon. Pls.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I just want the option to have Pokemon follow us.. And bringing back the Pokeathlon.. And bringing back Apricorn balls.. Yeah I loved HGSS a lot xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    ALL I NEED IS THE SUN!!

And better character customization

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Trainer customization from X/Y. I loved that. Maybe something like the Pokewalker from HG/SS where you have the optional opportunity to send your Pokémon to Pokémon GO and walk around/battle with them outside of game. That would really boost the real life trainer concept a bit. xD
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    All I want is the Pokemon World Tournament from BW2 back. Being able to battle all the past Gym Leaders and even Champs in a tournament was AMAZING! It needs to be a thing again or else I'll sue Nintendo. >.>

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I like what Tam and Snowy said. I loved walking around with my pokemon. And I loved the customization with X/Y. Though new pokemon to play with would be awesome. And: Mega Noivern FTW!!!!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Mega Nidoking and Mega Flygon have to be a thing! I'm also hoping for G/S approach where Sun and Moon take place in the territory east of Kalos, and you can go back and revisit the region, its League, and maybe bring "Pokemon Z" into it that way?
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Challenging/ReChallenging the Pokemon leagues
    Add me!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mega tropius anyone?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to be able to walk with my Pokemon again c: also, I want the character customization, annnnnd the vs seeker back xD. Maybe to rechallange gym leaders? I'm so hyped for the new games either way! xD!!
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with all of these

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    I just want the option to have Pokemon follow us.. And bringing back the Pokeathlon.. And bringing back Apricorn balls.. Yeah I loved HGSS a lot xD
    Specially this one Apricorns YEAH! Man I love Pokeathlon, and the bug catching contest.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Did anyone else notice that in the Pokemon XY episode all eyes on the future after ash beats Olympia she says the vision she has and while she's doing it there are two stones going around her that look like the stones that appear in the Japanese logo for Pokemon sun and moon? I did...
    Add me!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they should bring back Pokemon following you, and also I want to revisit some older regions like HGSS did. I think they should also bring back the Pokeathlon. Better character customization would be good as well. To be honest I don't really like the new graphics, I prefer HGSS and D&P graphics hence the reason they are my favourite. I would also like to see a few older characters come back like Cynthia did in Black and White. I would like to see the bug catching contest as well like UltraSound said.
    It would be nice to see some pre evolutions this game and some new mega evolutions (Mega Raichu) and also every starter evolution should get a mega evolution. I think the best Pokemon Centre designs were the ones in 4th generation games so it would be nice to have that design again because I hate the PokeMart and Pokemon Centre in one building.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they could get some interesting stuff out of pokémon following you, like, you have a certain pokémon at a certain place or at a certain time and some magic would happen/your pokémon would react differently. Like in HG/SS when climbing the mountain to Red, or when a water pokémon stands by a fireplace. Also I miss Red. I want to experience that post game exploring and coming across some lone guy in an insanely hard to get place, not saying a word, just starting a battle that's super hard. Also more creepiness.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I think they could get some interesting stuff out of pokémon following you, like, you have a certain pokémon at a certain place or at a certain time and some magic would happen/your pokémon would react differently. Like in HG/SS when climbing the mountain to Red, or when a water pokémon stands by a fireplace. Also I miss Red. I want to experience that post game exploring and coming across some lone guy in an insanely hard to get place, not saying a word, just starting a battle that's super hard. Also more creepiness.
    Of course ultra would want to meet a creepy mute guy out in the middle of nowhere :P