Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hopes and dreams for the new games

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Of course ultra would want to meet a creepy mute guy out in the middle of nowhere :P
    How dare you kinkshame me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    How dare you kinkshame me
    Hahahaha xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    10 bucks Lunatone and Solrock get Mega Evo lol
    Come challenge ME!!! With my Dark/Light Color Team

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    10 bucks Lunatone and Solrock get Mega Evo lol
    tbh Nintendo has been constantly saying they don't want to do things that are expected. Hence why there was no Gray version, no Z version... We ain't even get Mega Flygon lol. So I'm thinking we MIGHT not get Mega Solrock or Lunatone.

World Tournament sounds great! Nintendo maker also stated the future games would be going back to a simpler phase and design style of Red and Green, so who knows what that means, but if it means no more megas and more Pokemon than what Kalos gave us, I'm all for that.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemon following you has always been the best thing that was NEVER brought back since HG/SS. and trainer customization, adding new clothes, hats, dresses, pants, whatever you like should be brought back too. And also more diverse skin colors (maybe a slider that went darker and had more variety?). really looking forward to it
    ok yeah

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    How would you guys like them to go about the pokémon following you thing though if they ever brought it back? I'd think it'd be difficult to make the 3D models follow you...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The thought of pokemon sun and moon coming out

It fills you with

DITERMINATION!

But I really want my darling shiny umbreon to follow me!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    As long as the following you you thing is OPTIONAL I don't care. Pokemon following you annoyed me in HG/SS. And several of the Pokemon following you makes no sense. Metapod for example, or other Pokemon who are slow and couldn't possibly keep up. Disobedient Pokemon wouldn't follow you. Legends following is kinda cool and also a bit silly, lol. Long story short, just make it optional.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^Relating to that, if it's not made optional, at least make it so you can't have certain pokémon following you, or that you can't ex. go inside a cave with a huge pokémon. Maybe in snowy areas you couldn't have grass pokémon follow you and so on.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    HM items rather then moves that I have to teach pokemon.. so I can actually have 6 Pokes I like rather then 3/4 I like and two HM slaves.
    ~♠♦ Ducks are like mushrooms. If you shoot a goat, I'm scared of toasters ♣♥~
    ~♠♦ The digits that matter ---> 2680-9781-2014 <--- ♣♥~

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to see them use Pokémon SS/HG walking partners, and trainer customizations from X/Y, plus the chance to use other vehicles like the trailer showed beforehand. I think that they should have the Pokémon that are walking besides their trainers, have them be the right height compared to said trainer. Also I want a Pokewalker like before to work with along with street pass.
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want an Ice/Poison Pseudo-Legendary

and also Trainer customization/poke-follow outside of balls

also Mega Volcarona would be nice.

and the Professor to be the big bad at the end.

that is all.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I was thinking, what about customizable poke balls. Like balls designed like Pokemon or something to make it different

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBM View Post
    I was thinking, what about customizable poke balls. Like balls designed like Pokemon or something to make it different
    I've been wanting this ever since I found out about custom pokeball animations in gen 4

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I've been wanting this ever since I found out about custom pokeball animations in gen 4
    Assuming you bean the seals/ball capsules from HG/SS? :P Yes, definitely bring those back. They'd be so cool in 3D. It might be a very minor detail/thing you can do in game, but it's still so much fun to collect them and add a personal touch to your pokémon. I also really liked collecting the shiny leaves and a crown for the pokémon I liked.