Thread: Temporary Inactivity Notice (No Longer In Effect)

gabe.c Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Temporary Inactivity Notice (No Longer In Effect)

As of Saturday, March 10th 2012, I will be completely inactive that following week until next Saturday, March 17th 2012. I will be vacationing in the Bahamas during this time. If any trades or messages of the sort are posted during that week I won't be able to respond to them at the time, I hope you all understand.

When I will no longer be active during this time, I will post a Visitor Message on my Profile as a notification. When I return, that post will be deleted. Some of you may be wondering why I don't just go online once I'm in the Bahamas. Well, I don't want to have to worry about time arrangements for trades during my vacation time; which also destroys the point of only coming on to the website just to socialize. PokeBay after all, is for Pokemon trades initially. New trades should be posted once I return.

Thanks for your understanding,

- gabe.c
    Last edited by gabe.c; 04-21-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Wanted to spell, "PokeBay" correctly.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Bahamas.
    Bermuda Triangle

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    XD wohoo party over there

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe.c View Post
    As of Saturday, March 10th, I will be completely inactive that following week until next Saturday, March 17th. I will be vacationing in the Bahamas during this time. If any trades or messages of the sort are posted during that week I won't be able to respond to them at the time, I hope you all understand.
    Hope you have a great time in the Bahamas gabe. It should be a lot of fun.

gabe.c Guest
    Thank you Gaming Master, I appreciate it .

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have a great time

gabe.c Guest
    Thanks Truffledude .

Sting Guest
    Woot woot

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe.c View Post
    Thanks Truffledude .
    no problem

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kind of jealous, not going to lie lol. Enjoy! =)

gabe.c Guest
    Thanks, . I'm sure something exciting may come up for you in the future.

gabe.c Guest
    Thank you, .

gabe.c Guest
    The trip was great, thank you for asking Grooveshark. It was much better than my first visit there. My family stayed in a condo by the beach, and as you can imagine, there was many things to do outside, .