Thread: LF: Unaware quagsire/wooper

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: Unaware quagsire/wooper

'Ello, old hand back here again because i recently came a bit stuck when building an RU team, and i couldn't find an unaware quagsire to breed. So, therefore, I'm putting out a request for a quagsire or his pre-evolution wooper with their hidden ability unaware. I got a few things spare knocking around that i can trade off, feel free to inquire via comment or IM.
    Making my grand return!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I have an Unaware Wooper that I can trade. Do you have any spare Fire type breedjects, more specifically a hidden ability Darumaka/Darmanitan or a hidden ability Ponyta/Rapidash?
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can cook up a darmanitan for you (lol, fire puns), I have a hiden ability darmanitan but do you want me to make a 5IV darumaka for you? i got the time.
    Making my grand return!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Oh, you don't have to, I'll probably end up rebreeding it anyways. Thank you for your offer, though! Would sometime this weekend work for you? I will be free to trade during that time. If so, I'll try to catch you online, or you can find me lurking around somewhere in the chatbox.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!