Thread: Hello to all PokeBay people

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello to all PokeBay people

I'm new to this site and I'm also just starting out in Pokémon Omega Ruby, with Torchic as my starter.

So if anyone has any advice for a new player like me, just comment to this post, and also know that I'm looking for friends both on here and on my 3DS.
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi! c:
    My main game is Alpha sapphire ^^ I chose mudkip as my starter when I first started.

Let me know if you need any help and I'll do my best to help !

Welcome to the site by the way
    Last edited by That_Celebi__Person; 03-17-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Celebi_person View Post
    Hi! c:
    My main game is Alpha sapphire ^^ I choose mudkip as my starter when I first started.

Let me know if you need any help and I'll do my best to help !

Welcome to the site by the way
    Thx for the reply and I hope we can work together to get the best experience ever

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 1
    Glad to help out if you need anything shoot me a pm ill see if i can help i have alot of items i can give you

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp9690 View Post
    Glad to help out if you need anything shoot me a pm ill see if i can help i have alot of items i can give you
    Thanks for the help!