Thread: Anyone else notice o-o

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Anyone else notice o-o

For those of y'all who like black butler and love Grell just as much as I do, have y'all noticed he's never been on the cover of a manga D: ! Like what's up with that DX !

Almost everyone has been on the cover except him ;-; !

It feels so incomplete to me T - T
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have never seen or read black butler before, but the way you have posted this question has made me want to first read the manga, then watch the anime; also I hope to let you know that I collect manga and anime plus other Japanese things like key chains, and wall scrolls, plus posters.
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittgurl66 View Post
    I have never seen or read black butler before, but the way you have posted this question has made me want to first read the manga, then watch the anime; also I hope to let you know that I collect manga and anime plus other Japanese things like key chains, and wall scrolls, plus posters.
    Same xD although I collect more manga then anything
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Celebi_person View Post
    Same xD although I collect more manga then anything
    I have a five shelf bookcase filled on every level with manga, plus my anime on top of the bookcase.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a five shelf bookcase filled on every level with manga, plus my anime on top of the bookcase.
    Same BUT I have 2 5 shelf bookcases and the second one is almost filled up with nothing but manga xD got 9 shelves of nothing but manga

My anime shelf is like one and like a quarter of an inch filled xD. Anime's too expensive to buy so I own more manga than what I do anime

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Celebi_person View Post
    Same BUT I have 2 5 shelf bookcases and the second one is almost filled up with nothing but manga xD got 9 shelves of nothing but manga

My anime shelf is like one and like a quarter of an inch filled xD. Anime's too expensive to buy so I own more manga than what I do anime
    I'm not competing to say who has more manga, I was just saying what I own from when I started reading manga

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not competing to say who has more manga, I was just saying what I own from when I started reading manga
    I wasn't trying to compete o: I was just saying how much I own xD. I'm proud of my manga collection :'D .

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I despise Grell with a passion.
    I watched most of the anime a few years back and I remember almost nothing but I do remember that I strongly disliked Grell. :P

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I despise Grell with a passion.
    I watched most of the anime a few years back and I remember almost nothing but I do remember that I strongly disliked Grell. :P
    Why xD? Although most people do xD.