Thread: MoonBall Absol

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1

MoonBall Absol

Hello Pokebay users!

I'd like some help. I was wondering if Anyone had a Female Absol in a MoonBall. I'd really like one. I don't care if you have to breed it, or if it's English or not. I'd appreciate a NOT Hacked one. (Action-Replay or Powersave is Ok though, in my book as long as you tell me up front.)

I really like Absol, and I would love a Female one, so I can pass down the Pokeball. I DO have a male one, but sadly Males don't pass down the Pokeballs. I'd be willing to breed a 4-5Iv Absol in replace of it. Or I can breed a few Hidden Ability Pokemon, or I do have some extra Events, I've got a couple Mews left from the 2016 Event. As well as a couple of Celebi's. I do also have an extra Cresselia. I've also got Shinies to trade. Please check out MY Trade List to see what I've got for those (NOT the WishList one)

Anyways, thank you in advance for any help!

Have a great day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know if you saw my visitors message, but I can catch you on on HG or SS, although it would be a week maybe xD. I'm planning on restarting it c:
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I did see it, Thank You. I'm also gonna see if I can do it myself. No rush though, if you do. Awesome. If not, that's all right too.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can breed a Female Moonball Absol if you like? 0:

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Actually, I'm gonna put the work into finishing the game and getting my own. However I do appreciate the offer. So this thread can be closed.