Thread: LF Dusk Stone;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Dusk Stone;

A friend of mine is currently hunting me a Shiny Lampent c:
    since I'm currently doing a MM for Anorith <3

I was wondering is someone has a spare Dusk Stone so I can attach it to the S.Lampent and gift it to a friend of mine. He never cares for shinies but he really likes Litwick's shiny form.

If there's anything you like in return, let me know and we can work it out n-n
    Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a few extra if you need one c:

In return do you have an extra moon stone?
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah sadly I dont u-u I also need Moon stones as well lol (had to get them for a friend from my other threads, but didn't need them at the time)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In that case just give me whatever xD
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I've got like 15 or so Moon stones. I can trade with either of you sometime tomorrow, I'm just checking to see if I have any messages. XD let me know if I can be of service.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can trade you a Loveball Budew/Roselia 0: In case you ever want to MM for a shiny one in a loveball xP

@Jen ;v; I am so jelly and I'd love to trade! I'll definitely hit you up tomorrow for those Moonstones (:

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    No problem. XD I'll be around later after work. And I don't work tomorrow so if tonight doesn't work I have all day tomorrow. Or, there's after work on Sunday. But it's a holiday and I dunno if I'll be around. Probably. lol, but still. Anyways, I can attach it to whatever and you'll have the stone. And I'd have to look But I also might have an extra Dusk stone. So let me know if you need it. Anyways, enough text. Have a good day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Jen! n-n I happen to receive 2 Dusk stones from ThatCelebiPerson so I think I'm good xD I can gift one to a friend of mine and save the 2nd one for myself whenever I MM for a Pokemon that needs Dusk stone (:

BUT I'd be interested in the Moon stones :3c If its okay, I was hoping for 2-3 stones? If you're okay with that, let me know what would you like in return! I have some Mega stones to offer and along with rareballs & hackballs if you are interested in those 0: I think maybe berries in case you collect those? I know ONLY a few berries are rare/hard to get but I feel like I have most of them so let me know what they are and I can definitely trade those too! (I don't use berries at all haha)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Rareballs? Like...Moonballs? I just made 1 in my SS game and caught a Nidoran male with it, currently want one else for an Absol. I'm gonna make a bunch and catch Females in them. And yes, I've got plenty to trade. That's no problem. Anyways, we'llc chat soon. Have a great day!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah xD Moonball, Loveball, etcs. I also have Hackballs (pokemons cannot be in these pokeballs; especially with hidden abilities unless its in a Dreamball, which they're super rare) :3

If you pass it on to XY/ORAS, only the Female can pass down the pokeball 0: I do have a Moonball Absol I can breed for you!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hmm tell you what. Can you breed me a Moonball Absol? I'll still get my own, but perhaps they can make awesome offspring XD, I really don't care about Natures. IF possible 2-3 ivs are more than awesome. I'll trade you the moonstones when I'm feeling better. No rush on any of this! I hope to be online more tomorrow after work. Anyways, have a good night. XD

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh no problem at all Jen! (: The Moonball Absol I receive is actually 5IV & Shiny so I can breed you one n-n And I appreciate it a lot that you're giving me your 3 Moon stones <3

- - - Updated - - -

Ah just kidding xD I just checked it's a Male one; Luckily Queen traded me one months ago so it has been sitting in my box ever since (never got around to MM because I've been getting my desired pokemons and MMing for them)

Anywho! This is a 4IV Female Moonball Absol with 4eggmoves (:

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Awesome! I'll take a Female if possible. And I'd love to nickname her. Can you nickname her Cassa? And Of course! I farmed a bunch of the stones. So no problem! We can definitely trade later on today/tonight. I'm feeling Much better! The Wolatrine is back! Ha ha..inside joke. Anyways! Later!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sadly I didn't breed the Absol 0: I had an extra Female Moonball Absol (bred by Queen on here) and I was going to trade you that Absol xD I assumed you were going to MM for a S.Absol (so 2 since you hatched one<3) but this one will be in a Moonball ;D

Ah let me confirm when you're back on xD If you still want the Moonball Absol to be named, I will breed the Female Moonball for you (: If not, it'll just be lvl 1 Female Absol in Moonball with 4IV and 4 Eggmoves n-n

- - - Updated - - -

This thread can be closed (: