Thread: What's the most recent anime/manga you've read or watched

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What's the most recent anime/manga you've read or watched

The recent anime I've watched was Dimension W & Gurren Lagaan

Manga wise I've been reading Tokyo Ghoul and Rosario + vampire, and a few others c:
    My friend code is- 4098-5841-3926 c:
    Switch code: 6684-9164-9308
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    For anime, Kyoukai no Rinne. Otherwise known as my favorite anime/manga series. xD

For manga, I'm currently reading Dragon Ball.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Mamiya View Post
    For anime, Kyoukai no Rinne. Otherwise known as my favorite anime/manga series. xD

I haven't watched Kyoykai no Rinne xD, is it good?
    7th gen Igns: Ultra Moon: Lizzy( Moon is Dakota ) Ultra Sun: Kai( Sun is Ariel )

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16

My most hated anime and my most loved series of all time :P

For anime it's been DR slump and I recently finished reading deadman wonderland now I'm starting jojo's bizzare adventure

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

For anime it's been DR slump and I recently finished reading deadman wonderland now I'm starting jojo's bizzare adventure
    I have the whole manga series to deadman wonderland xD I just haven't read the final volume yet

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    The three Animes I've watched *currently within....24 hours* are: IS this a zombie? / Black Blood Brothers and now I'm watching Blood C. So far with the first two, they were too short!!!!!! BBB only being 12 episodes really upset me. And IS this a zombie? Well i just didn't want it to end yet. And Blood C? I like it so far. Course, I've had a high fever for a day so...Maybe I'm just delirious, lol.

And I haven't really read any manga. I think the one I tried was my sister's Inuyasha. But I just can't do them. Dunno what it is about them. Hey to each their own. XD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Celebi_person View Post
    I haven't watched Kyoykai no Rinne xD, is it good?
    It depends on your preference (or genre) of anime, I guess. It's made by the same author of Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha, and I'd say the genre(s) are romantic comedy/supernatural/slice of life. It's about this girl that can see spirits (Sakura Mamiya) and a boy with mixed human/shinigami heritage (Rinne Rokudou). A lot of the plot is their adventures and life of helping spirits pass on. I personally recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

That's your opinion, mister. >.>
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    That's your opinion, mister. >.>
    And I stand by it kbai

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 214 | Offers: 136 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 59 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolBott111 View Post
    The three Animes I've watched *currently within....24 hours* are: IS this a zombie? / Black Blood Brothers and now I'm watching Blood C. So far with the first two, they were too short!!!!!! BBB only being 12 episodes really upset me. And IS this a zombie? Well i just didn't want it to end yet. And Blood C? I like it so far. Course, I've had a high fever for a day so...Maybe I'm just delirious, lol.

And I haven't really read any manga. I think the one I tried was my sister's Inuyasha. But I just can't do them. Dunno what it is about them. Hey to each their own. XD
    I can't read comics xD! But strangely enough I can read manga xD. Comics confuse me

It depends on your preference (or genre) of anime, I guess. It's made by the same author of Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha, and I'd say the genre(s) are romantic comedy/supernatural/slice of life. It's about this girl that can see spirits (Sakura Mamiya) and a boy with mixed human/shinigami heritage (Rinne Rokudou). A lot of the plot is their adventures and life of helping spirits pass on. I personally recommend it.
    I love Inuyasha! I never finished Ranma 1/2 sadly.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    For the recent anime: Sailor Moon. Manga: Codename Sailor V

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My recent anime: InuYasha The Final Act

Manga I'm reading now is Cardcaptor Sakura
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    osomatsu-san