Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Spring Giveaway;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    6 more days till the giveaway ends! :3c

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Kat, Luna, or Rika Lovegood
    FC: 3883-6114-2078
    IGN: 💜🎵 Kat🎵💜
    Favorite Number:429 (which is the number of nation pokédex pokémon I caught so far on my game)
    Favorite Pokémon: Ninetales (Which they SO should give a mega evolution to!)

I am probably going to choose the set #3 because it's not everyday you get a shiny latios! and love latias!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name:Rahul
    FC:3282-3163-2875
    IGN:Rahul
    Favourite no: #719
    Favourite Pokémon: Diance
    I would like latios latias or Diance
    Last edited by PokegamerRN; 04-11-2016 at 06:35 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Uri (Pronounced Your - e)
    FC: 2165-7991-0075 (Perty Sure You Added Me Already
    IGN: Tempest 2.0
    Favorite Number: 777 (Yup)
    Favorite Pokemon: (Ohhh What A Hard Choice, I Would Pick Growlithe but ^.^ I Choose (Munchlax!!!)
    Come challenge ME!!! With my Dark/Light Color Team

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for getting on so late! A couple of friends called me to head back to campus to pick up our submitted artwork and take it home. Such a hassle and long day. And sorry for such a long delay!

ANYWHO THE GIVEAWAY ENDS RIGHT NOW.

I'll be sending a PM to the winners! (once I comment back here for this thread to be closed, the giveaway is over)

- - - Updated - - -

I have messaged all my 4 winners c: This giveaway thread can now be closed.

(I am going to be away for about an hour(?), my nieces wants me to take them to the park >3>; The park is close-by, 5 min walk so be back soon!)

- - - Updated - - -

I may have to start the 2nd giveaway in May (last 2 weeks of April: going to be trading a lot and be on a little trip)