Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offering HA breed pokemon here!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Offering HA breed pokemon here!!!

UPDATE: Since I have been getting requests, I feel like it would be easier to post my FC here in case of trades. Post your FC as well so I can add you when we discuss what pokemon you'd like.

My FC: 0963-3450-4100

UPDATE: I just obtained a 6IV Ditto. I am now offering near perfect IVs on any of the pokemon listed below!

I am currently ammasing a collection of pokemon with hidden abilities and some egg moves. I see many people online who are having a hard time with finding pokemon with certain abilities that. I hope to help those people out. The pokemon i have are listed below with their current abilities. If you need a specific pokemon with a hidden ability, egg move and nature, I will do what I can to help.
    In return for the breed pokemon, I generally accept other pokemon I do not have with hidden abilities or legendary pokemon (I use them as bait online for getting more HA pokemon lol). I dont usually accept shiny pokemon in return unless I really want one.
    The List goes as the following:

Starters:
    Bulbasaur-Chlorophyll
    Charmander-Solar power
    Cyndaquill-Flash fire
    Panflam-Iron fist
    Snivy-Contrary
    Chespin-Bulletproof
    Fennekin-Magician
    Froakie-Protean
    Torchic- Speed boost

anything else:
    Gilgar-Immunity
    Eevee-anticipation
    Kricketune-Technician
    Rufflet-Hustle
    Dratini-Marvel scale
    Vulpix-Drought
    Aerodactyl-Unnerve
    Aron-Heavy metal

Those are all of the HA pokemon I currently have. The list may change as time goes on but if you want something that may not be on this list, just ask and I will see if I can find one. I do have a few shiny pokemon up for trade as well. Hydreigon, Empoleon, and Purugly. Feel free to make offers on those.
    Last edited by Damian_Clareon; 04-09-2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: FC codes

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ralts HA is Telepathy xP just saying!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for pointing that out for me. Seems like my battle ready Gardivour needs to be scrapped then lol.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I have a Telepathy Ralts/Kirlia (If I have a safari of it, I'll catch you one) if not, I can just breed my Ralts c: Do you care about the genders?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 10
    Hey, I am interested in;
    Eevee-Anticipation, 6IV
    Is it possible for you to get the Egg Move Wish?

What kind of pokemon are you looking for it?
    Last edited by DCtheLucario; 04-07-2016 at 03:36 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I apologize for the looong delay in replied. Roommate issues have made it hard. @Venxhero I actually have a Telepathy Ralts, thanks very much for the offer though!

@DCtheLucario I have been attempting to get a 6IV Eevee for you for a few days. The one I have been breeding has the Wish move you requested. Hopefully I will get one in the next few days of hatching. I'll message you personally when I have it so we can set up a time to trade. As far as what I want for it goes... I will pretty much take anything with a hidden ability or legendaries that I dont have. (I would like to have a collection of them in my boxes but they arent a priority lol). Right now I am currently looking for a Lucario or Rilou with the Justified ability if you happen to have one?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello! I can breed you a Dreamball Riolu with HA if you'd like. Just let me know if you want a male or female. And if you want it nicknamed. Or if you're all set. No rush either way. If you need one, can I have a Female Gligar with HA? Or a Female Fennekin with HA would be awesome. Either one would be nice. Thank you! Have a great day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the late reply AbsolBott111, it was my Nephews first birthday today lol. I would love to get a Rilou like that. I dont care for nicknames but Male would be nice. I'll get working on the Gilgar and Fennekin for you. Message me when you can so we can set up a time to trade.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Thank you. After I snag some much needed coffee I'll get going on Rilous. And I only needed 1 of those pokemon in return. So whichever one you make first or wanna give me is totally ok. No rush! Have a great day! I'll message you here or privately if I get the Rilou that I think would be awesome for you. XD

- - - Updated - - -

So! I got a male Riolu. It's got 3 ivs and it's Nature is Hardy. I can certainly try for More Ivs, but it's a start right? Let me know if you want this one. I'm gonna go work on some other HA breeds. Ttys!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a hidden ability Squirtle,chickorita, totodile, treecko, tepig, and oshawott I will trade you any of them for a Chespin with Bulletproof. also if you ever get a mudkip, turtwig, or piplup with its hidden ability I would also like one of them.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the late reply again guys, college has been hectic. Anyways, without further adue:

@AbsolBot111 Any Rilou with a hidden ability is amazing. No need to stress yourself over getting one with higher IV since I can get one myself. Much appreciated though! Let me know when you'd like to trade!

@dubba I am breeding you the Chespin with Bulletproof for you. I'm attempting to get one with outstanding 5IV so he is a beast for you. Let me know when you'll be free to trade and we will set up a time!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    It's ok. No worries. I can trade anytime after I get out of work today. And I dunno if I'll be around after 6pm. Tuesdays are my day off, so I can trade then. Wed are really good. Thurs, not really. And Friday this week is fine. My FC is on my profile page. Have a great day/week!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey i am looking for a chespin

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I need a HA Bulbasaur my friend code is 3024-9331-9365

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echron View Post
    I need a HA Bulbasaur my friend code is 3024-9331-9365
    I have HA mudkips, Deerling, Foongus, Turtwig, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita. I have more but I dont want to look through and list them all right now.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need a Goomy with its hidden ability gooey.
    In exchange I can offer the following pokemon with hidden ability: Magnemite, Torchic, Pawniard, Foongus, Evee and some more.