Thread: Poke-Selfie;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Poke-Selfie;

I kinda want to doodle other Pokemons but nope, too lazy xD I always draw the same ones over and over since they're fun for me and I like them personally. I thought I should try doing something that'll somewhat motivate myself to draw other ones as well.

So if you like, you can post here! c:

What Pokemon do I think/see you as?
    (I'll do my best to explain why I think the Pokemon I drew represents you)

Provide me these things;
    - 3 Favorite Pokemon Types
    - 1 All Time Favorite Color
    - Favorite Items (Jewelries, Toys, Books, etcs.)
    - Nature or Personality (Example: Cute type who likes Legend of Zelda) Idk up to you xP

If you'll like another one drawn, go ahead and post (wait until I post/completed yours).

[Later on, I may take requests to draw your team in chibified form] <-- a friend asking me to re-draw his team because he wants a new one haha so I thought MAYBE I can do some here too for fun

I'm terrible at coloring so I only half/semi-color if I feel like its needed (when I complete the drawing, sometimes my drawings show me that this area should be colored >3>; I know its weird, but my art speaks to me) If you're an artist, you'll understand <3 You see art in every single thing and every day :3c

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    I kinda want to doodle other Pokemons but nope, too lazy xD I always draw the same ones over and over since they're fun for me and I like them personally. I thought I should try doing something that'll somewhat motivate myself to draw other ones as well.

So if you like, you can post here! c:

What Pokemon do I think/see you as?
    (I'll do my best to explain why I think the Pokemon I drew represents you)

Provide me these things;
    - 3 Favorite Pokemon Types
    - 1 All Time Favorite Color
    - Favorite Items (Jewelries, Toys, Books, etcs.)
    - Nature or Personality (Example: Cute type who likes Legend of Zelda) Idk up to you xP

If you'll like another one drawn, go ahead and post (wait until I post/completed yours).

[Later on, I may take requests to draw your team in chibified form] <-- a friend asking me to re-draw his team because he wants a new one haha so I thought MAYBE I can do some here too for fun

I'm terrible at coloring so I only half/semi-color if I feel like its needed (when I complete the drawing, sometimes my drawings show me that this area should be colored >3>; I know its weird, but my art speaks to me) If you're an artist, you'll understand <3 You see art in every single thing and every day :3c
    I understand, I'm an artist myself and I want to share ideas on whatever they decide to draw
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    can u do it for me?
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WondoRules!!! View Post
    can u do it for me?
    Who? Me or venxhero to do what?
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Kittygurl66; thats pretty cool! If you like, you can create your own thread? Lol

@WondoRules; Not sure who're referring to but considering its in my thread, me? Haha Sure I can but I'll need you to give me the details I posted above so I can narrow down what I think of your Pokemon self.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    @Kittygurl66; thats pretty cool! If you like, you can create your own thread? Lol

@WondoRules; Not sure who're referring to but considering its in my thread, me? Haha Sure I can but I'll need you to give me the details I posted above so I can narrow down what I think of your Pokemon self.
    @ Kittygurl66 srry i was talking to venx

@venx yeah srry if i was confusing lol.

here ya go

fairy dark water

pink

electronics

that smart, game-loving, guy that the whole school knows (Random people at school tell me that every day lol)
    Add me!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Here you go Wondo! This is your Poke-Selfie: http://i65.tinypic.com/29mu240.png

I think it suits the personality you given me because this Pokemon (to me) seems smart and loves a challenge (in gaming or anything thats related) and he gets happy when he's in contact with food, especially anything that's pink. Sorry, I tried my best with the headphones (first time drawing it, so hope its decent) c:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow! Really nice work venx! :3

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you so much Kimmo ;v;~

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    (Sorry for very late reply()) I love it! It's so cute! And don't worry about the headphones! They are nice!
    Add me!