Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who still plays "Animal Crossing New Leaf" now-a-days?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Who still plays "Animal Crossing New Leaf" now-a-days?

I'm currently downloading the game off of eshop and I'm curious on who still plays it and would be willing to help me out, by visiting, and giving up extra items they don't need anymore. Also I want to know if there is anyone with the events since the release of said game available to trade for bells, or something I get in the game once I start playing tomorrow.

If you have anything to say or do about this game plz help me the best you can.
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I have New Leaf, but I need to get back into it and rebuild my town. xD Perhaps I can help if I find the time to play it again.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Mamiya View Post
    I have New Leaf, but I need to get back into it and rebuild my town. xD Perhaps I can help if I find the time to play it again.
    That's fine with me, I won't be playing until Monday 4/11, so rebuild your town, and we'll have fun together.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16

Did you set your town on fire?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Why in the world would I set my town on fire? >.>

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why not.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Why not.
    That
    Was creepy

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That
    Was creepy
    Why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I didn't want to post this just to have people be mean to each other, but to have some help with AC:NL and I'm still waiting on friends to do this whenever they can spare some time to play AC:NL. Also I want to say that I'm playing the game every day and I have been waiting for people to come give me a hand.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittgurl66 View Post
    I didn't want to post this just to have people be mean to each other, but to have some help with AC:NL and I'm still waiting on friends to do this whenever they can spare some time to play AC:NL. Also I want to say that I'm playing the game every day and I have been waiting for people to come give me a hand.
    Oh, don't worry about all that, we were just messing around. No harsh feelings were exchanged. I would be happy to help when I get the chance, but like I said, I would have to renovate my town a little (because it probably looks pretty worn down by now, I still have to replace the paths) and that would be only during a time that I have time to rest. If I may ask, what do you think of the game so far?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, don't worry about all that, we were just messing around. No harsh feelings were exchanged. I would be happy to help when I get the chance, but like I said, I would have to renovate my town a little (because it probably looks pretty worn down by now, I still have to replace the paths) and that would be only during a time that I have time to rest. If I may ask, what do you think of the game so far?
    I like the game so far, and I'm already doing PWP for my town but I have no bells now to work with; also I need to find some way to wake up the blue guy in the recycle shop too. If anyone could also let me have some furniture for my empty home, plz let me know what you have for me to work with.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do. I also have some things that would help start you off.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I didn't want to post this just to have people be mean to each other
    I second what Sakura said, we weren't being mean to each other, we were just derping around as a joke, we're all friends here, no mean intentions at all! :3 I wish I could help out, but I've never actually played the game. (And I kind of feel like I'm missing out, seems like it's really good and addicting even!)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I second what Sakura said, we weren't being mean to each other, we were just derping around as a joke, we're all friends here, no mean intentions at all! :3 I wish I could help out, but I've never actually played the game. (And I kind of feel like I'm missing out, seems like it's really good and addicting even!)
    Ok I'll believe in your reply, and I want to ask if you have ever played AC:NL before?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I've had AC:NL like 3 times now.. and I've sold it all those times I've had it because I just forget about my town and then I just got bored. It's a great game if you have the time to check your town every day and if you can commit to it. At one point I did love the game but I feel my life is too busy for it.. but I would recommend it to people cause everybody has different lives.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I'll believe in your reply, and I want to ask if you have ever played AC:NL before?
    I have not, should I? :3