Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RAINBOW LEAGUE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

RAINBOW LEAGUE

500x175.png

Welcome to the Rainbow League, where a new type of challenge awaits!

The Rainbow League Challenge

The Rainbow League will consist of several gym leaders and eventually, a champion. Your goal is win seven badges by defeating gym leaders. When you have acquired seven badges you will be crowned champion. If there is already a champion, you must battle each other for the champion title. If you lose as champion or you are defeated by the champion, you must re-collect seven badges before challenging again. Once you become champion you will be recorded into the Rainbow League's Hall of Fame and retain your position until you are defeated.

Rainbow League Rules

~The battle format is decided by the gym leader.
    ~Gym leaders may set the amount of legendary/mythical Pokemon each trainer can use in their gym.
    ~Gym leaders must use at least 5 Pokemon of their specialized type. They are, however, allowed to use a wild card (a Pokemon not of their type). This can literally be any other Pokemon and is not required to know a move of the gym leader’s type. Note: Arceus is considered a Normal Type, regardless of the plate it is holding.
    ~Pokemon must have legitimate moves, stats, abilities and shinyness i.e. battle legitimate (no wonderguard spiritomb)
    ~The Champion is not restricted to any type, and may also choose their preferred format.
    ~The Challenger must leave a message on this thread every time they start a new challenge.
    ~Species clause: Trainers may not use more than one Pokemon of the same number in the National Pokedex (i.e. you may not use Rotom-M and Rotom-H in the same team).
    ~Gym leaders are free to switch to any available types when they want. They must, however, make this public in a message on the Rainbow League thread and continue to battle with their current type until their new team is ready.
    ~Gym leaders may come to an agreement on format and legendary limit to battle under neutral rules in attempts to simultaneously battle for the other’s badge.
    ~All battles should be arranged through the Battle Central. Both gym leaders and challengers should try to arrange a time that suits them both for battling.
    ~It is up to the challenger to notify me if they have earned a badger by leaving a message on this thread. Badges earned will be noted on the Challenge Sheet which is linked below and will be marked by the date you won that badge (American style dating: Month/Day/Year)

Note: Rules and procedures are subject to change.

Gym Leaders and Challengers

~To become a gym leader, please message me your interest and preferred type. I'll get back to you as promptly as I can.
    ~To register as a challenger, simply write your name and friend code in this thread. You will then be registered to the Challenge Sheet and can keep track of the badges you have won for every attempt at the champion title.
    You can find your Trainer Record and the list of Gym Leaders here: Rainbow Challenge Sheet
    ~Gym Leaders can be challenged here: Rainbow League Battle Central

Current Champion

Aaron Akabane (4/23/2016 - Present)

[Credit to KB for the logo. Click image to enlarge]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 07-01-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'd like to register as a challenger. I hope to have a lot of fun while I make my way to the champion spot. Good luck to everyone and happy battling!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    I too would like to be a challenger

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to challenge too

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like to be a challenger aswell

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    I'll challenge it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fairy gym is up and ready for challengers

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I will be challenging the league! I also beat Joshy and got his Vlok badge :3 aaaand my Fire gym is open so come at me xD

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I'm also challenging fyi
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to congratulate our new champion, Aaron (Akabane)!!!
    To challenge Aaron for the Champion Title you must win 7 badges from our gym leaders.

-- Further Update --
    Gym Leader's own badges no longer count towards their badge count and must obtain 7 otherbadges in order to challenge for champion.

Best of luck, people!
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Going to open my Gym today, however I won't be on much today probably after this post. I'm also breeding and training a couple of new mons, so bear with me. I'd probably PM me about any Battles, cuz I work Sundays, Mondays, Wed, Thursdays and Fridays. And the weekends are up in the air. And Tuesdays are usually mornings only. And Thursdays are out completely. XD Thank you.
    Last edited by Type: Null111; 04-23-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Schedule
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hey all! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves! If anyone is interested in becoming a gym leader, I still have one more space open. The free types are as follows: Dragon, Bug, Poison, Rock, Fighting, Electric, Grass & Normal. Message me if you're interested. First come, first served!
    Poison Type Veteran

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    I am here to challenge teh Rainbow League if that is okay everyone
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 3
    Hello, I am new to pokebay but have become active for about 2 weeks in 14-PokeBay-League-(Official)-Season-Two. I heard you are auditioning Gym leaders. I am somewhat of a bug enthusiast and would love to put my stuff there for you guys. How does one go about this for you all?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Thorne says I am in. Thanks for having me. I should be completely up and running by Tuesday,

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hey guys, I'd like to formally welcome Minininja to the Rainbow League as our new Bug Gym Leader! Ninja should be able to take challenges this week.

Also, leaders Jen and Yoda will be unable to take challenges for at least this week.

Best of luck battling, peeps!
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Welcome to the League! XD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn