Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAINBOW LEAGUE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    Welcome!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    --UPDATE--

New Rainbow League Features coming soon!
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Oooo nice! Cant wait to see! And I'll keep you updated, but I Should be around next week for any battles. XD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'd like to change to Normal type, I'll need some time to breed some mons so I don't think the Normal gym will be ready for a while so I will keep battling with my Fire gym until it is complete. I'll post an update here when it's ready

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Normal huh? Interesting choice. Go for it!

To add: I Should be able to accept challenges this week. I Plan to be around tomorrow after work, and for a bit on Tuesday since its my day off and my car has to go get a recall part. Also Wed after work and Fri-Saturday. Thursday being I Wont be around.
    Key words are: Should and Plan, lol. I'll keep everyone posted. XD Have a great week!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 3
    Hey all, just an update, the Bug gym of mine is ready to go and only awaiting for an admin to put me in gym list. Thanks again for welcoming me to the league. My standing operating procedure is you are allowed to bring a single legendary or special event pokemon and if you choose not to bring one, tell me and I won't use mine.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey guys! Late start for me, but Im going to Officially open my gym This Friday. Today and Thursday, Im not really around. I'll be around pretty much all weekend. I do work Friday, but I'll be around after that. And Saturday, unless something comes up, I should be around all day. Sunday, I have work, but I'll be around later in the afternoon. I will post a Battle Request probably Tomorrow. XD Have a great day!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    I would like to challenge the rainbow league
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    You're already added XD I decided to add gym leaders automatically to the challenge roster, but I can change the date so your challenge is officially starting now if you want?

--Update--
    It is with regret to announce that Tammie will no longer be a gym leader in this League. Anyone who has won her badge in their current challenge can still count it towards their championship challenge. I'd like to thank Tammie for her service to the Rainbow League and wish her best of luck in the future.
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I would like to challenge the Rainbow League.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Quick League Update

Unfortunately Aaron, our ice leader is no longer able to take part in the League. I'd like to thank him for his time as the ice gym leader and wish him the best in future battling.

I turn, I am also accepting gym leader applications. The current available types are: fire, ice, dragon, fighting, grass, poison, electric, rock and normal. If interested please leave a message below or send me a pm.

@Geo, you've been added to the Rainbow Challenge thread. Best of luck, dude!

It is my understanding that both Jen and Minininja are both available to take challenges now. Yoda is still trying to sort out wi-fi, but should hopefully be good to go soon. If you'd like to challenge them, or any of the leaders, please request a battle through the RL Battle Central, or organise it through pm/vm.

Finally, I'd ask people who are currently challenging the League to make sure their badge count is correct, and for future purposes, please state the badges you have won on this thread, rather than through pm/vm. The challenge sheet can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...AqE/edit#gid=0

Best of luck to everyone!
    Poison Type Veteran

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Robin I need access to the spreadsheet
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hey guys! I accidentally added a private link the last time for the spreadsheet. This link should be able to be viewed by everyone. Sorry about the confusion!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...56hAqE/pubhtml
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say that I've been thinking about it lately, I'm gonna switch types. I'm going to switch from Flying to Dragon. Some of you may have noted changes in my page, as well when I am in the chatbox. This is just something I can't ignore. I feel really strongly about switching to that type. I am still no where near many of you, but I aim to try. I learn fast and I'll keep on trying. I don't quit when I feel strongly about something. I've Always been drawn to Dragons, be in books, tv shows, coloring books, statues (I have so many dragon statues at my bfs place), and even Pokemon. This is a Siren Song I have to listen to at least for now.

Until my team is ready, I WILL still be accepting challenges with my birds. These flying bullets have been really awesome, and for now, I'll just semi-retire them. And use them to make better, stronger birds. I will probably alternate between the two. I am just trying to debate if I should finish the Month with the birds or switch by this weekend. I'll keep everyone updated. For now, I'm just going to switch types. Sorry this is so long. I just wanted people to know where I'm coming from and that this isn't just out of the blue. Hope you all have a good day/Rest of the week!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    So, not gonna lie. I forgot to post this about a week ago. My dragon team Is ready to go. Although I am gonna fix one team member. I do currently have a battle resquest spot set up. Im around most of tonight, tomorrow no. Soending it with bf. For once we have the same weekend day off, so we are going out. I Might be around Sunday after work. Anyways, have a great weekend!