Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RAINBOW LEAGUE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Woo jens back

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is the Rainbow League still operational?????
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    Yes. But not alot of active players anymore

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please add me, I'm Poketim, add my 3DS number 2 code, I would like to challenge all the leaders and champion. Then i'd like to stay champion, and then it will be okay if no one is active anymore...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like to challenge the gym leaders and champion, or become one

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Aaron you have Challengers for your title. lol. I will be available soon to take challenges. Bear with me as I make a Challenge Team And re-make my Dragon Team. Life has been hectic for me since coming back from vacation and work. Have a good week guys! Good luck to all!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    Lol. It's about time. I'm not sure if we have enough gym leaders. But that's why we need more!!! Everyone message thorne if your looking to join. I look forward to seeing you all in the arena

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm still around. I am trying to be around more often. Been on the go for like a month. But I'm gonna start training new guys and stuff. So good luck to all! xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be the leaf or dragon gym trainer if open?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Poketim View Post
    I'll be the leaf or dragon gym trainer if open?
    This league already has a Dragon type gym leader. I'd suggest you message Thorne but if I'm honest, activity here has been a little dry with not many battles. I think there will be a league reboot when Sun and Moon comes out.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Im the current Dragon Gym Leader. I might rethink it when Sun and Moon come out. But not nust yet. Leaders and challengers have been very few and far between. So we'll see what happens. Life has just been busy. So Im still gonna see what happens. Im around when I can be.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    With Sun and Moon to be released globally over the next week, the possible restart and update of this league will be reassessed in December. Obviously this league will be fully converting to 7th gen so apologies to those of you who are not getting the new games. More info to come...

Robin~
    Poison Type Veteran