View Poll Results: Which Giveaway would you like?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lottery

3 33.33%
  • Color Battle

1 11.11%
  • Random/Other

5 55.56%
  • I don't really know

0 0%

Thread: A Specific Giveaway;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

A Specific Giveaway;

Hey guys! c:

Those who know me, I do quite a few giveaways x) For several reasons! 1, to help those who aren't able to obtain one. 2, gives a chance to receive/collect/whatever you do with the prize. 3, I personally want to give a helping hand. 4, I want to clear up my boxes. xD There's more but I'll only state the obvious ones.

Anywho, like I stated in my recent giveaway "Little Spring Giveaway," I will be doing another giveaway with tons of events and MAYBE some 5-6IV shinies as well (cough I plan to MM the 6IV pokemons I have because I wanna name them)

I always wanna try to change up the giveaway and do different methods/themes. If you like, vote and give some suggestions! I'll like to see other ideas and such. I have about 3 themes for my next giveaway but I wanna see what's out there, you know?

[Please do not ask me for a specific shiny/event to be added to the giveaway; I'll give whatever I can/do not want. I'm literally giving away free Pokemon so why ask for more?]

Here's a couple of ideas I was thinking;

- Maybe I'll post an image of 30 Pokemons (you'll see all the prizes and such) when the giveaway ends and you happen to win (before that, I will re-arrange/move the pokemons around) and let you choose a number from 1-30 (since each box holds 30 Pokemons) and you get that Pokemon!

- Color Battle: THIS NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE I WAS SO UNDECIDED u-u anywho this was idea with my cute friend, Haru on here. You pick a color and choose 3-6 Pokemons of that color (if its shiny, you have to change color) Example: you chose White and want to use Shiny Furfrou, it'll be denied. OR just choose Black. I still have the giveaway thread in my PM so I can just copy and paste it (well I gotta replace the prizes)

Okay thats about what I thought of but other than that.. Win a lottery or some sort is somewhat plain and I do want to do an exciting giveaway c: ANYWHO IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS ARE OPEN. Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how about doing a guessing game for pokémon. you pick one pokémon number on the national dex and whoever guesses the number closest to the dex number wins. though I kinda like the first idea on the list.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's not a bad idea, but the winners of it will be somewhat difficult haha I can imagine 2 people on 2nd place and I really wouldn't know how to distribute the prize like that x) but thats a nice suggestion, thank you (:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm sure whatever you come up with be awesome!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you ; w ;

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm.... Maybe you could like put two of the Pokemon that are equally matched and everyone votes on the Pokemon they want to win and you flip a coin to decide the "winner" and all the people who chose the winning Pokemon will pick a number to see who wins. You could even do a 6 Pokemon "match" and use dice instead of a coin

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That idea sounds very interesting and somehow it sounds like its a 2 part. I like the voting portion a lot c: Thank you for suggesting. (I'm still sorting out the prizes since Im debating of how many winners for this giveaway)