Thread: Hi, I'm new.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hi, I'm new.

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I have no idea how to use the Trade Station to set up a trade...Can someone teach me? ._.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Welcome to the site. Trade station is pretty simple. Once you go to the Trade Station link, just go down the list to whatever Pokemon you are seeking, and select to search it up. Afterwards you'll see a list of trainers with the said Pokemon you are seeking, if there are any, and from there you can choose who has the offer you can fulfill. Click the Poke Ball next to their names and it will take you to a more detailed listing of what they are wanting from you. If you can do it, then just agree to the terms below on the page and accept the offer. From there they'll probably PM you or something and you guys can trade FCs and then Pokemon. Also, you can make forums on this site requesting Pokemon trades that might be just as, if not moreso, helpful for you.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBM View Post
    Welcome to the site. Trade station is pretty simple. Once you go to the Trade Station link, just go down the list to whatever Pokemon you are seeking, and select to search it up. Afterwards you'll see a list of trainers with the said Pokemon you are seeking, if there are any, and from there you can choose who has the offer you can fulfill. Click the Poke Ball next to their names and it will take you to a more detailed listing of what they are wanting from you. If you can do it, then just agree to the terms below on the page and accept the offer. From there they'll probably PM you or something and you guys can trade FCs and then Pokemon. Also, you can make forums on this site requesting Pokemon trades that might be just as, if not moreso, helpful for you.
    Thank you! ^_^