View Poll Results: What was your first generation of Pokemon?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gen 1 (Kanto: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)

56 50.91%
  • Gen 2 (Johto: Gold, Silver, Crystal)

6 5.45%
  • Gen 3 (Hoenn/Kanto: Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald)

29 26.36%
  • Gen 4 (Sinnoh/Johto: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver)

14 12.73%
  • Gen 5 (Unova: Black, White, Black2, White2)

5 4.55%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your First Generation of Pokemon!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I must say, I am somewhat surprised at the results of this poll (albeit only 17 users voted).

I am happy that many of the original fans (Gen 1) have stayed true to the series as I have.
    I am also happy that the franchise has maintained that level of attraction and fascination for the "newer" fans.

Thank you Satoshi Tajiri, Junichi Masuda, Ken Sugimori, Go Ichinose, and everyone involved with perpetuating a cultural icon.
    Last edited by Exflar; 03-09-2012 at 05:54 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First game i played was pokemon ruby which was like 2003 wow i was a toddler 4 years old XD guess i am a real pokemon fan

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin_Neko View Post
    First game i played was pokemon ruby which was like 2003 wow i was a toddler 4 years old XD guess i am a real pokemon fan
    A newer fan, but a true one

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    even though i started on 4th gen i am getting a gameboy so i can get leafgreen

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also im a true fan

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    first one i owned/played and still have is the Pikachu edition of yellow!! <3 ;D

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my first game was silver. even though technically it is my mom's game.
    -asp

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my first actual pokemon game was pokemon stadium 1 and 2 on the n64 but my first actual handheld pokemon game was ruby

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon Yellow + Purple Game Boy Color. Early christmas present from my dad. Now I have every version =D

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon red here :P

Uhm... What's up?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I started with Red and Blue. I am 20 years old now...dang. I remember when Mewtwo was the top Pokemon. I feel old for the franchise but I am waiting for a hoenn remake for the DS specifically so I can have all regions on the DS (I call HG/SS Kanto and Johto). After that, I am done. I was made fun of in school even in elementary school because most fans had quit after Generation II Johto. I am glad to be a part of the continuing evolution of the franchise I enjoy.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was Pokémon Red, my sister had Pokéemon Blue and that see-thru Gameboy she swindled from a boy that liked her.

The first one I ever actually owned was a Japanese Pokémon Silver. I had no idea what I was doing, and then I beat the Elite Four. Somehow.

Like a boss?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first pokemon game was yellow and someone gave it and a gameboy to me because I asked about it and he said he didnt need it anymore....ahh the good old days

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first game i gt was diamond my first and still my best partner infernape. then i got sapphire, then yelllow red blue and yellow then heartgold and then rumble and pokepark and mystery dungeons. Finally i got ranger series then pokemon rumble blast and black. And soon black 2 oh yah!!
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first Pokemon game was Blue. Got it for the Gameboy Color. Got to the end of the game and after I beat the Elite 4, when I was returned home, I thought that was it so I restarted the game. How dumb I was at the age of, like, 6. Lol.