View Poll Results: What was your first generation of Pokemon?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gen 1 (Kanto: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)

56 50.91%
  • Gen 2 (Johto: Gold, Silver, Crystal)

6 5.45%
  • Gen 3 (Hoenn/Kanto: Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald)

29 26.36%
  • Gen 4 (Sinnoh/Johto: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver)

14 12.73%
  • Gen 5 (Unova: Black, White, Black2, White2)

5 4.55%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your First Generation of Pokemon!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first time I ever played Pokémon was the Yellow Version. Got into a bit of trouble on that one. Then another guy at summer camp lent me the Blue Version. The first game I ever owned was Pokémon Gold.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    red well i say red it was actually diamond but i got red straight after with a gameboy color

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 83 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first Pokemon game I started out with was Pokemon Red then I got Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Yellow. All three were my favorites. Truly, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow are classics that got some of us started on Pokemon.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I began with Red Version. What a fun journey that was! My total noobness is just hilarious when I think back on it, lol. And the remakes of Red and Blue were just fantastic! I'd say HG/SS were the best games ever though. They took it to a whole 'nother level lol.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first game I beat was Yellow when I was 7-8 years old, but the first one I actually owned, that continues to be my favourite one, was Sapphire. I remember just thinking about how much the game had changed since I had played Yellow when I was little.
    우리는 당신이 그리워 희철 오빠. 사랑해요. 파이팅~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I started out with Black in 2011, then I got SS, then W, then Pl/P/D, and finaly HG. I might be new to pokemon but I love it.
    Sniv~William

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the first game that I tried and finished was Pokémon Yellow that my stepsister had, so when she was fininshed I replayed the whole game.

the first games that owned was Silver and Crystal that I found on a playground in Denmark and the owner never came to claim them.
    the most challenging part of those two games was that it was translated to the German language, which didn't make the quests easy to finish, but somehow I managed to complete them both.

but the first pokemon game that I bought myself was Pokémon Pearl.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I started with Red and Yellow

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Emerald/Leaf Green :3

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemon fr/lg

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemon pearl....

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Red for me

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I started with Platinum and have been playing ever since. I am aiming to own every main game.
    In Nintendo Wii Trust

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Red Blue and Yellow
    Then Silver and Gold

They are the best. xD

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first game was only White 2 because my boyfriend got me into pokemon nearly 6 months ago so yeah call me noob, now I am playing X. But of course I would love to play all of the older Gens.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!