Thread: Looking for a Shiny Gengar/Gastly

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for a Shiny Gengar/Gastly

Yeah, tried breeding a shiny Gastly myself for about two months, more eggs than I can count. I gave up. Hoping for a nice trade, would prefer Gastly so I can raise it right, but a Gengar would be fine. Gengar is my favorite pokemon and I missed out on the event due to being deployed at the time. Sucked.

Not sure what to offer, I have no shiny pokemon myself and most of my legendary pokemon are event ones that it won't let me trade. I'll be going to Gamestop in a few days and I can get a few codes for this months event, I have a friend who works there, so the codes could be offered to sweeten the deal. I have all starters from trades and can breed them.

Please, help me out.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure if you saw my offer, but I'm willing to give you my Halloween Gengar (need the mega stone?) for a Piplup x) Instead of an held item, may I get a code? (its not for me, but for a friend of mine) n-n

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure. I'll try and get the codes today, I'll let you know asap. My friend code is 2122-9859-8349

Any specific nature you would like for the Piplup?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you! c: Mine is 2621-3469-9850 IGN: Kay (I'm going to transfer the Halloween Gengar to my XY) Is that a yes on the mega stone? Also any nature is fine for Piplup.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll look up what people recommend for a nature for it, try to give you a good one. I have the stone, but if you have a spare Metal Coat that would be awesome lol

Saturday is the soonest I can get the code, I live about two hours away from Gamestop, so it's a journey. I'll try and get a few extras, so I can give you two. Maybe set up a giveaway or raffle for the rest.

Thanks again for doing this. I'm still going to try breeding my own but this is awesome.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah sure thing! I'll attach a Metal Coat to the S.Gengar (: No worries, I can wait for it and thank you for going through the trouble to get one!

Your welcome and let me know when you're ready to trade (: I'll try to be available for the next several hours (later in the evening, I'll be away for at least 2 hours since its my Mom's birthday and we're heading out to eat) but when I come back, I'll be available all night~

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry, was at work all day. I'll be online all day tomorrow. Are you sure you don't mind waiting on the codes? So far I got an Adamant piplup, so that's one good one. Might try and see if I can get a Timid or Mild to boost the SpAtk. If I do I'll give you both so you can see which you prefer. Is there any other starters you need/want?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No worries! I just got home from the movies and yeah, of course n-n I don't mind waiting for the codes (you can PM me them) and any nature for Piplup is fine by me (: Oh no thank you, I think Im set xD Let me know when you like to trade? (: [This is a reminder for me, so you can ignore: Halloween S.Gengar holding Metal Coat]

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I never got your IGN 0: Can you tell me? Mine is Kay and I'm available now to an hour, going to leave to watch a movie with my older brother xP

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IGN?

I am available now, and for the rest of the night.

Edit: If you want/have it, you can add me on Skype so we can communicate faster and easier while doing the trade. My ID is on my profile. I have two Piplups for you, so grab some junk mon as well. One is Adamant, so it's got good Atk, the other came from Wondertrade, with Hydropump already known and good SpAtk. You can take both and see which you like best.
    Last edited by Oblixa; 05-07-2016 at 12:41 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In-Game Name

Sorry I already left and just got back; are you online now? And sadly I don't use my Skype at all but I do have kik (same thing as Skype, but without the calling) Oh no its fine, just 1 Piplup, any Piplup, for the S.Gengar holding Metal Coat.