Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tree Giveaway;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Tree Giveaway;

Today's my Mom's birthday (◕▽◕✿) So I thought I should do my giveaway!

BE WARN; I do not have an end date yet so you may have to check back. No worries, this giveaway will be open and I'll edit the end date to my 1st post and so on (once people join and all, you'll see my post in CAPS & IN BOLD) with the end date. So please read my comments. 1st post (when I get the date) & later post will contain the end date so I'll be stating when it ends TWICE, so please avoid PMing me asking about it (you may ask other questions) c:

Anywho I name this giveaway after my crush (I nickname everyone & everything) and I think it suits him (ó ꒳ ò✿)

Ready for the prizes? I promise in my other giveaway that I'll giveaway more special Pokemons and hope it'll be alright! Again, same concept. 1st place chooses whatever she/he wants and so on. I'm not ENTIRELY sure how many winners I want in this giveaway so I'll be posting a lot of prizes for you to choose from.

Prizes
    - JPN Volcanion Modest lvl 70 holding Rage Candy Bar*
    - JPN 6IV Movie S.Genesect Hasty lvl 100 holding Choice Scarf
    - JPN 4IV Movie Hoopa Timid lvl 50 holding Focus Sash
    - KOR 5IV Water Tribe Manaphy Timid lvl 82*
    - JPN XY&Z S.Yveltal Quirky lvl 100
    - JPN Movie Celebi Bold lvl 50
    - 5/6IV shinies (2 each)***
    - JPN PKM Center S.Diancie lvl 50****
    * -> I'm giving this one up since my friend got me a 'Outstanding Stats' for Volcanion;
    ** -> It suppose to be lvl 1 but when I received it, it was already lvl 82;
    *** -> I will list you all the details and allow you to choose 2 shinies out of the rest;
    **** -> I was going to gift it to a friend since I received several from the Event Collector, but he's too into FE lol so I MAY consider it as a prize.

How to enter? Follow guidline below please;

Name&IGN: If its the same, just 1 name. if not I'll like to see 2. (so I know who you are when trading)
    FC:
    Contact: Do you know me? If so, please state it. If you don't, have you heard/seen me around etc. MUST put something down or your entry is invalid. I'm just interested of how you know me x3

Lastly, you MUST be active and available. For the last giveaway, about 4 members weren't available and haven't been on since the giveaway. I sent out several PMs and not a single person replied or claim their prizes. If I don't hear from you, I'll move on to the next person. Its very rude/impolite to ignore and I don't tolerate it; except for friends or people who informs me. Please don't just join and leave the giveaway. (There were 2 members who just joined the giveaway to win free pokemon and never came back on until the end of the giveaway; I'd like to avoid that) I'm sure there'll be a couple who would do so.. To prevent that, once you ENTER my giveaway, I will send you a PM and you must respond so I know you're there. Thus, I'll give you a number/color/thing/etc for you to remember when I announce the winners here.

EXAMPLE
    Name&IGN: Kay | Kay/Hero (on my other game)
    FC: 2621-3469-9850
    - I guess I can say Im here 24/7? Something like that, almost.

How I will be choosing winners: Your name/ign along with your FC then I'll post the winners here (not the names, but the number/color/thing I sent you through PM)

EXAMPLE: 1st Place - Tree | 2nd Place - Palm Tree | 3rd Place - Sky Blue | 4th Place - Bread

I know I typed a lot, but keep reading please! x) When I post the end date, I MAY post how many winners but not sure yet since this week and next week will be the busiest for me (lots of projects are due & finals are coming up) so maybe keep an eye on this post and my further post for the dates! // Not going to put you on full blast but since you consider my Pokemons to be "hack," don't join my giveaway or ask me to trade/offer, so simple ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Maybe Saturday, June 4th? I dunno but I will announce END DATE in bold and maybe in caps too (:

Those who enter and follow this giveaway, thank you! \(´▽`*)(*´▽`)/

END DATE - June 4th/5th on Saturday/Sunday
    Last edited by venxhero; 05-13-2016 at 06:59 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My name on this site DarkEnder. Name in Game Ty
    FC: 1246-9980-1146
    I check site daily
    i'm new so i dont know you.
    I did send an offer for the shiny vulpix though.
    Last edited by DarkEnder; 05-06-2016 at 10:16 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @DarkEnder, you forgot the 'Contact' detail &

if you don't know me completely, you can just type new/idk/something like that x)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name&IGN: my real name is Dustin and that is also my IGN but dubba has been my nickname since I was little.
    FC: 1934-1536-6513
    Contact: I've seen a few of your posts and possibly have traded with you before I'm not 100% sure, but I've been around since December so it's kinda hard not to notice you. Also I think I entered your last giveaway but didn't win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Name&IGN: Tammie, IGN: Tamm
    FC: 2879-0386-2618
    Contact: i'd consider us friends? xD maybe idk but we've helped each other a lot in the past lol

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Name&IGN: Robin/Robin
    FC: 0516-7947-1270
    Contact: I'm not sure if we've ever talked properly, but I always see you doing stuff like this, so I'll say "distant acquaintance?" XD P.S. Come to the chat more!
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Name&IGN: KB | Timmy
    FC: 1993 - 8014 - 4347
    Contact: I'm your best friend ever, no? Lol. We've both talked and traded before. Always cool to see you doing giveaways and stuff. Good luck to everyone!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Name&IGN: Jen / Jen or Bugga (Real name and a pet name)
    FC: 1177-9023-2029
    Contact: We've traded quite a bit lately. Always nice to help a fellow shiny finder out! As well as tracking down Hidden Ability pokemon!
    Im on quite a bit, this is kinda my second home XD Always a pleasure trading with most of the people on here! Good luck to everyone!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you guys for joining n-n You all should already received my PM along with your ticket (entry word) and remember it well since I'll be announcing those on this thread when it ends n-n

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NAME&IGN: pokegamerRN,rahul
    FC:3282-3163-2875.
    CONTACT: I WAS IN UR LAST GIVEAWAY AND I HAVE HEARD ABOUT U AND SEEN UR TRADES A LOT.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 77 | Offers: 79 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name&IGN: Johnny
    FC: 3497-1182-9899
    Contact: You helped me get accustomed to this site, as I joined two months ago. We met when you helped me out with determining the legitimacy of Pokemon, specifically with the Volcanion which I was so convinced was legit. We traded once before, (S.Tyrunt<->S.Reshiram), so I'd say we're acquaintances? (:

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Name & ign: (it's either Taekwondo1517 or Cj) and Cj
    Fc:5344-1894-3598
    Contact: Well... We've traded many times before and I know we've talked a lil bit sooo... Idk. U would know. Right?
    Add me!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name/IGN: Cody
    FC: 1178-0983-5051

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Giveaway

Name real:Misael Game: katey purr
    fc:3566-1803-2749
    Im new to the site but i stumbled upon it by searching for volcanion so i dunno

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Remember! Please stay active and respond to my PMs (so I know you're there; if not, I'll remove you.) You're welcome to re-enter my giveaway but your "contact" info must be different c:

So I decided the END DATE will be either June 4th, on a Saturday, or June 5th, on a Sunday;

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah! Someone asked me; Yes! Anyone can join as long as you follow the guidelines, respond to PMs, and be active. If you cannot be active/available, you can let me know. Failed to do so near the end date when I PM the winners, you're automatic disqualified.