Thread: The Snowpoint Battle Frontier!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0

Post The Snowpoint Battle Frontier!

The Snowpoint Battle Frontier!

Welcome to the Snowpoint Battle Frontier thread, I'm in search for Frontier Brains to control areas they enjoy, from fast sweeping Pokemon, to stalling an opponent out, If you would like to join then let me know either by a message on here or via below in the comments!

The Battle Frontier will be shown in the Battle Central area, if a Frontier Brain loses against a challenger, they will be awarded a Frontier Badge. Frontier Brains themselves can work up the ranks too, as other Frontier Brains can challenge one another. Challengers can also join the Frontier if they choose if they beat their chosen Frontier Brain three times.

Are you up for a challenge on PokeBay? If so, let me know. Thanks!

Battles will be based on the Battle Spot Ratings rules, so those Pokemon that are allowed in the Battle Spot can be used. All Battles will be Flat Ruled based too, to keep the Frontier the same as previous Generations.
    Last edited by VictiniBlastDP; 05-08-2016 at 03:18 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be a brain.
    the master of video games during the intense heat of the summer. Best racer this I side of the river seven.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright, let me know if you are really sure.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I'd be more interested in challenging when everything is ready.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This sounds pretty interesting!
    I'd like to be a brain!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok I decided that I will be a brain but after I finished making my ghost gym team.
    the master of video games during the intense heat of the summer. Best racer this I side of the river seven.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright. We'll see.