Thread: Article: Sun & Moon Starters, Box art, Release Date all revealed

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Sun & Moon Starters, Box art, Release Date all revealed

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    We got the good starter poke, the edgy emo poke and the one I'm not sure about yet but looks like it's going to be a clown so I'm pre-disliking it.
    I giggled at Alola. I'm sorry but that's just as unimaginative as that cat's design. That's about as creative as making a game about cats in Africa and naming it Africat. Changing one letter or adding one won't make the name any less irritatingly punny.
    And oh boy I can not wait to be offline for a week trying to avoid all the spoilers since once more Europe will be getting the game 5 days later.
    About legendaries - less random stuff all over the place, more simplicity and we'd be golden.
    I am looking forward to it, don't get me wrong. I dealt with fairy types, I'll deal with this. But I won't be happy about it and I won't like it. Even though I whine, I know I'm still going to buy it.
    Not mad. Disappointed.
    Again.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 05-10-2016 at 11:39 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Don't hate on litten and popplio ultra <__< those are pretty cool imo

If anything is worth hating on its rowlet e.e

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can dig it

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    fIGHT ME AND TELL ME what's wrong with Rowlet? That's literally the only good thing about anything involving this whole thing.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The starters look great! Can't decide between Popplio and Litten, guess I'll have to wait for the evolutions.
    I hope Litten becomes bipedal and Popplio a water/Fairy fun looking clown, as for Rowlett give him a suit to go with that leaf bowtie.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Initially, I wasn't sure what to think. As I look at them more, I like them more and more. Especially Rowlet. I really didn't like Rowlet before, but the more I look at it, the more I like it and may pick it.

I'm interested to see what Litten evolves into. I can see it evolving into an Egyptian Anubis. The markings on it look like one Anubis is, all black, fire (since it is the Egyptian lord of the underworld). The only thing that makes me second guess it is the fact that Anubis is a dog and not a cat.

Popplio...meh. We will see on this one. Initially not all that impressed, but that also what I said with Froakie at first...until I saw Greninja.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm all for the Grass/Flying type Rowlett. I LOVE Owls and I can't wait to see how it does. Now, personally, and only for pure aesthetic reasons I DON'T actually care for Litten, But as with all starters, We'll see. Now...I've been seeing ALOT of Popplio dislike. And it's kinda sad. Now, I am not gonna lie, but I REALLY Don't like Clowns. BUT The sea-lion part of him I really like. So for now the two I like most are Rowlett and Popplio. I'm hoping he's actually a Power house on the competitive scene. So maybe like Chespin (which I still don't personally like, Popplio will win over many people. I plan on playing with All 3 Starters to get a feel for each and I can't wait to see what they evolve into later on. xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn