Thread: Pokebay league promotional giveaway 1

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

Pokebay league promotional giveaway 1

I have started this a bit late but welcome to the first of 8 promotional giveaways for the Pokebay league! Each of these events will be open for 1 week to give people time to enter. The only catch to entering is meeting the total badge requirement that will increase by 1 each week well the prizes increase in value. Earn 1 badge a week to earn great prizes!

Requirements to enter this week's giveaway: 1 Badge from the Official Pokebay League (link to league rules below)
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...gue-Season-Two

These events will normally start each Friday but due to the late start, the first one will start on Wednesday, May 11th and end on Wednesday, May 18th, and now without further ado here are this week's prizes.

Bulbasaur
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    5 IV's missing speed
    Nature: Modest
    Attacks: Sludge bomb, Leach seed, Giga drain, Ingrain
    holding: Venuasaurite

Charmander
    Ability:Solar Power
    5 IV's missing attack
    Attacks: Dragon pulse, Fire blast, Flamethrower, Air slash
    holding: Charizardite Y

Charmander
    Ability:Solar Power
    5 IV's missing special attack
    Nature: Adamant
    Attacks: Dragon dance, Outrage, Belly drum, Dragon claw
    holding: Charizardite X

Squirtle
    Ability: Rain Dish
    5 IV's missing attack
    Attacks: Aura sphere, Dragon pulse, Scald, Fake Out
    Holding: Blastoisinite

First Place gets their Choice of the 4 offered prizes, 2nd gets their choice of the remaining prizes so on and so forth until all 4 prizes are gone. The winners will be anounced next wednesday and be sure to join us this Friday for the start of the next event.
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 9 | Battle Requests: 18
    I'd like to enter if at all possible

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'll enter
    Add me!