Thread: Looking for pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for pokemon

Hey guys, i need these Pokemon but they have to be real and not cloned, idc about IVs or shiny

-need-
    Dialga
    Zekrom
    Thundurus
    Lugia
    Latias
    Mewtwo
    Xerneas- cannot be shiny
    Yveltai- cannot be shiny

Offer me which trades you would do and we can negotiate

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    With the recent events going on in Japan and NA, Xerneas and Yveltal can now be obtained shiny ^^

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    This is correct. If you live in NA or Japan, you can get these via Mystery Gift and going to Receive Gift Via Internet. Xernas is available from May 11th - May 17th. And then Yveltal is available May 20th - May 27th in X/Y and ORAS. Hope this helps.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No lol I meant I want them non shiny, I don't want shiny versions because of the events going on. I wanted non shiny versions of them.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have mewtwo for trade if you are interested.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    got latias to trade level 30 with megastone
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i've got a xerneas that i can give you. i have completed my pokedex so i only take:
    mew
    shaymin
    darkrai
    arceus
    victini
    genesect
    meloetta

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    OP hasn't been around for a month, I'll lock this to avoid clutter. OP can pm me to reopen the thread if they wish to have it open again.