Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rare Ball Females + HAs

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer J View Post
    Hey there! I didnt forget about you. I just havent been around much this weekend. Was out late friday and saturday was spentnout book hunting xD. So I have work today and I plan on being around sometime after. I can either listnthe Swablu natures here or I can Pm them to you. Whatever works for you. Have a great day!
    Haha that's all right. You can just pm me the natures, thanks!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just letting you know! 0: Pokemon in rareballs with HA isn't possible 0: You may want to include that xD Just saying, but grateful to the HA Loveball Snorunt (: Only Dreamball Pokemons have HA~

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Just letting you know! 0: Pokemon in rareballs with HA isn't possible 0: You may want to include that xD Just saying, but grateful to the HA Loveball Snorunt (: Only Dreamball Pokemons have HA~
    Oh okay yeah I'll add that to the post! I didn't notice the snorunt had HA haha I got the first one in wondertrade.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looking for hidden ability shieldon

I offer

Dusk ball female iron fist chimchar bred by me myself

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Don't know what I can give but just beat AS I know I could have gotten him in game but messed up and pick wrong one do you have another chimchar available

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Aurora! I was wondering if your Dreamball Drowzee has HA? (: also Im interested in the Moonball Altaria!

I have a HA Fastball Vulpix (HA isn't possible) so letting you know. I'll list a few and see if you're interested c:

These all have eggmoves, suited nature, & at least 5IVs (6IV ones doesn't like me haha)

Moonball: Tyranitar, Flygon (hackball&currentlyMM), HA Gardevoir (impossible with HA), HA Tyrantrum, HA Auroros, & Roselia

Loveball: Rhyhorn, HA Chikorita, HA Snivy, HA Glameow, & HA Stunky (both kitty impossible)

These are the ones I can think of at the top of my head atm x)