Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare Ball Females + HAs

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynareth View Post
    I've currently got Moon ball Ponyta in my shop You can have a look at the details on my spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=755486568

I have a few flawless Ponyta for trade and I would like the Moon Ball Growlithe in return if that's okay with you? Also just so you're aware Anorith can't legitimately be in a Moon Ball.
    That sounds good, let me breed you a growlithe and I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade. And thanks for the info, I got a bunch of new pokemon in trades recently and haven't had a chance to go through and check which ones are legal, although I figured that was probably the case since it's a fossil pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer J View Post
    I can breed MoonBall Swablu if you want. Let me know if I can help. xD, Most are Female and I've been getting 5Iv's.

I was interested in the HA Torchic / Moonball Poochenya or the Dreamball Absol. Any is fine.

I'll let Tam breed you the Pontya xD
    Okay thanks. I'll go breed you an HA torchic if that's all right and I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twomami View Post
    I have some dream ball Shuckle female with 5ivs egg moves also has hidden ability
    Am interested in love ball meowth or dream ball dratini (0o0( )
    Dream ball shuckle sounds cool, I'll go breed you a love ball meowth if that's all right and let you know when I'm ready to trade.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Awesome! I'll be around for a few hours today then I'll be on all day tomorrow and Friday. I'd recommend Serebii's Pokeball level page if you're unsure of what's legal and what isn't. Shows the Pokemon and what Pokeball they can be obtained in

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Cool. I will be around for a bit more tonight, Tomorrow I won't be around. And I'll be around much of Friday, till about 8pm(GMT) No rush on breeding. xD Have a great day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Many thanks for the Moon ball Growlithe! Hope you enjoy your Moon ball Ponyta and I'd definitely trade again n.n

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynareth View Post
    Many thanks for the Moon ball Growlithe! Hope you enjoy your Moon ball Ponyta and I'd definitely trade again n.n
    Yep, thanks for the ponyta!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah sorry xD (I was the one who gave her the Moonball Anorith) but anywho! Perhaps you can add another list and call it 'Hackball'?
    I know some people wouldn't like it but some others would c: If thats not okay, you can just breed one for a Male and use him to breed Pokeball ones instead! c:

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Ah sorry xD (I was the one who gave her the Moonball Anorith) but anywho! Perhaps you can add another list and call it 'Hackball'?
    I know some people wouldn't like it but some others would c: If thats not okay, you can just breed one for a Male and use him to breed Pokeball ones instead! c:
    Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll make a hackball list. I know some people don't mind hackball pokes and I'd be happy to breed anoriths for them, although I probably wouldn't use it for my personal breeding.
    I'll go update it now ^_^

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! (:

Also I was curious, does your Dreamballs: Gible & Dratini have their HA? 0:
    I am interested in the Moonballs: Sandshrew & Numel and Loveball: Snorunt.

I can catch these for you, along with their HAs (let me know!)
    (I will need to double check for Lapras & Simipour)
    Female Dive Ball Lapras
    Female Dive Ball Greninja
    Female Dive Ball Lilligant
    Female Dive Ball Drapion
    Female Dive Ball Simipour

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! (:

Also I was curious, does your Dreamballs: Gible & Dratini have their HA? 0:
    I am interested in the Moonballs: Sandshrew & Numel and Loveball: Snorunt.

I can catch these for you, along with their HAs (let me know!)
    (I will need to double check for Lapras & Simipour)
    Female Dive Ball Lapras
    Female Dive Ball Greninja
    Female Dive Ball Lilligant
    Female Dive Ball Drapion
    Female Dive Ball Simipour
    Dreamball Dratini doesn't, she has shed skin, but Gible does have HA Rough Skin.
    I'd be happy to breed those guys for you.
    HA would be great, thanks!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh okay (: If its okay, I'll take all of those but Dratini x) since I already have a Loveball Dratini with regular ability, I'll breed her whenever I got time x)

So 4 of your rareballs for 5 HA Diveballs I'll catching personally (: I'll make sure they're all Females with HA n-n

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    would you be able to help me out with a HA porygon by anychance?
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually make that 4 Diveball with HAs 0; I don't have Liligant safari anymore x-x
    But when I did have it, I did catch one but she's in a Premier 0: So would you like a Premier HA Liligant or still a Diveball one?

Anywho! I caught them all beside the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball; Females are like 12.5%
    so please bare with me until I encounter a Female HA one xD I haven't so far, just Males only.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay finally got the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball xD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually make that 4 Diveball with HAs 0; I don't have Liligant safari anymore x-x
    But when I did have it, I did catch one but she's in a Premier 0: So would you like a Premier HA Liligant or still a Diveball one?

Anywho! I caught them all beside the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball; Females are like 12.5%
    so please bare with me until I encounter a Female HA one xD I haven't so far, just Males only.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay finally got the HA Female Frogadier in Diveball xD
    Okay, sounds good. Something came up last night so I'll breed your pokes for you today and get back to you when I'm ready to trade!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainer12 View Post
    would you be able to help me out with a HA porygon by anychance?
    I don't have an HA porygon, sorry.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah alrighty then! Let me know when you're done&ready c: 4 for 4 trade n-n

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey there! I didnt forget about you. I just havent been around much this weekend. Was out late friday and saturday was spentnout book hunting xD. So I have work today and I plan on being around sometime after. I can either listnthe Swablu natures here or I can Pm them to you. Whatever works for you. Have a great day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn