Thread: LF HA Kangaskhan

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF HA Kangaskhan

Hey guys! I'm looking for a Hidden Ability Kangaskhan (HA is Inner Focus), and I have loads of HA pokes to trade. Too many to list, but I will look in there for whatever you ask for to see if I have one.

Also, I would be cool to trade for other HA pokes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUMP still looking!
    Last edited by acfhr; 05-23-2016 at 07:32 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey i have a event shiny kangaskhan with his HA for trade

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, thanks for your reply! I have a few cool pokemon to trade if you're interested, are you looking for a particular hidden ability or list of hidden ability pokemon?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not really can you take a look at my wish list and see if you have any Pokemon from there

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have any of the shiny pokemon you have on your wishlist, I'm just in the business of Hidden Ability pokemon at the moment.