Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Pokemon!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo132005 View Post
    I'm getting so much requests that it's hard to get to trade you, but I'll try.
    It's okay, I can wait patiently. I understand you may have received more requests than you had anticipated, and it may be overwhelming. Maybe ask the mods to close the thread after a certain amount of requests? That way it doesn't go on forever lol. And maybe put a cap limit on how many Pokemon per person?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyroboyx View Post
    Hello...
    Could you possibly make a Hoopa, Mew, Kyogre, Lugia, Dialga, Latias and Zekrom all level 50? If you can find the time to make em...Thanks.

fc is 4485-1288-2015
    Of course I can! I'll do it, after I get BL4NK FL4NK his Pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL4NK FL4NK View Post
    It's okay, I can wait patiently. I understand you may have received more requests than you had anticipated, and it may be overwhelming. Maybe ask the mods to close the thread after a certain amount of requests? That way it doesn't go on forever lol. And maybe put a cap limit on how many Pokemon per person?
    I don't mind how many Pokemon people request but when I stop doing this for a bit I will ask a mod to close this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mew man View Post
    Could I have a charmander? It doesn't have to be shiny or anything specific. Thank you!
    Of course! (˚▽˚)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo132005 View Post
    Since I got my Powersave yesterday, I think I'm gonna give people some free Pokemon.

Just tell me what Pokemon you want, and what IVs and if you want it to be shiny or not, and other stuff, then I'll give it to you!
    Shiny treecko please level 5

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like a shiny amaura, shiny meloetta, shiny keldeo, and a shiny zygarde please

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    a meloetta and a genesect would be awesome

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yo!
    If you could find the time to make a couple pokes for me! I was looking for the Event xerneas and zygarde that I missed :O And maybe if you're up to it..... could you make a Modest Volcanion, Timid Keldeo, and Shiny Timid Manaphy?

(You can do either set the Xer/Zy or the Vol/Kel/Man Just do whatever is more convenient )

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey man could you make me a shiny Gallade with max IVs and EVs and an Adamant nature please? It'd be much appreciated

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i want a shiny diance plz.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello ~^_^~

It is really wonderful that you are doing this for people! If it is not to much trouble could I please request a Diancie & Diancite(max IVs) low level and if it is at all possible, could you do the Speed Boost Torchic? (with his megastone, if not thats fine). The other Pokemon I'd like is a maxed IVs Shiny Ponyta male and maxed IVs Shiny Buneary female.

I thank you in advance for doing this.
    My FC can be found on my profile but its 2466-5996-7622
    When you have the chance to trade please PM me first. I do not have home internet and am currently in College so I'm not online all the time. I promise to get back to you ASAP!!

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Squirrel_Catt7809; 06-01-2016 at 08:55 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a few notions about this thread and it seems that completing these requests is taking some time, so I'll be locking this for the time being. Boo132005, feel free to send me a private message when you feel like you're able to take more requests. (If you still want to do these after completing these.)