Thread: 5 for 1/2 Trade;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

5 for 1/2 Trade;

Actually I'm sorta want to get rid of these. I'm clearing my boxes and they're in the way.

These are shinies;

- ORAS-born 1IV in DEF Male Crawdaunt in a Pokeball with Bold nature & Shell Armor ability
    - KB 1IV in HP Male Diggersby lvl 21 in a Quickball with Careful nature & Cheek Pouch ability
    - KB 1IV in ATK Female Clawitzer in a Quickball with Impish nature
    - KB 2IVs in HP&SP.DEF Female Dragalge in a Duskball with Quirky nature & Poison Touch ability
    - ORAS-born 2 IVs in HP&DEF Female Wailord in a Ultraball with Naughty nature & Oblivious ability (FRE tag with English name)

(I posted up these shinies up for trade, but I think this would be better and a quicker way to get rid of them; so I'll take them off my trades)
    These shinies I personally got from my friends (2 of them are from a relative, but she quit playing)

Anywho! I'm trading 5 shinies for 1 nameable shiny or 2; please provide the same details I did for these Pokemons.
    May be just one shiny with an item attached? I may ask but let me know what you're willing to trade.

Update

Another set of 5 Pokemons for 1 Nameable Shiny;

- HA Male Seperior Jolly nature lvl 50 event
    - HA Male Samurott Bashful nature lvl 50 event
    - JPN Steven's Beldum; S.Metagross Hardy nature lvl 54 English Name
    - Spooky2014 Female Pumpkaboo Sassy nature lvl 50 holding Rocky Helmet
    - Battle-Ready Jun2015 HA Female Dragonite Sassy nature lvl 55 holding Lum Berry
    Last edited by venxhero; 05-23-2016 at 10:15 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will trade you one or two of my namable shiny Pokemon for the 5 shiny Pokemon you have listed.
    Actually, ALL of the shiny Pokemon I have are either hatched or caught by me personally, and are all raised to be battle ready!

Are you looking for anything specific?
    Or just want me to send you a list of what I have?

PM me to work out a trade!!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure! c: I sent you a PM already

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you still have some of them for trade?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes they are, which set are you interested in?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I too may be interested.....Kinda depends whats left. Might have some shinies for ya, though I Am stilll going to keep hunting for the list we previously agreed upon, they just keep currently keep eluding me. I just got home, so Im off and on here. Have a great night either way!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mainly the second set but it doesn't matter

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well both sets of 5 are still available xD

Let me know what you guys both offer 0: Just to be clear, I would like to know the gender, lvl, ability, nature, and pokeball. It'll be easier for me to narrow down the names for them! Try to avoid Quickballs, Ultraballs, Timers, etcs.. I don't really like them since they don't suit most Pokemons (unless stated otherwise; I had a guy offered an Ultraball shiny and talked me into taking it xD so you're welcome to) I really like Premiers c:

@Jen, our long trade is safe&sound and I'm patient n-n no rush at all~